Missing

(In this one shot, Wally is no longer Kid Flash and never had a relationship with Artemis.
Wally has been dating Nightwing for a year and a half now.)

Dick Pov:

Wally disappeared without a trace a week ago. Nightwing had tried everything and just couldn't find his boyfriend. It was killing him.
It was Friday and Dick didn't eat much. His only goal was to get Wally back home. The team was worried, because he has been in his room for days.
He lied and kept telling Alfred that he was fine, but actually he was just kidding himself.

"Dick you have to eat something," Kaldur tries to persuade him.
"I can't. I need to find-" he got cut off. "You need food and some sleep!"
It was quiet for a moment.
"Okay, but not for long ..." Dick said while walking to his room.
He was not in the mood to argue.

He slept for almost four hours, that was more than the last few days.
He woke up full of energy and was right back at the computer.
"Something new?" He winced.
He hadn't noticed that Tim had come in. Dick just shakes his head.
"Can I help you somehow?"
"I don't know.. I-"

*Ding*

I got a message. My first thought was 'Wally' I was right but that wasn't what I had expected.
"Harley?" Tim said surprised.
"Wait how did she get your email?!"
"I didn't know."
I glared at the video she send me.
Then I just started it.

The first thing you could see was Wally. He was tied to a chair with vines.
"Ivy." Tim muttered.
I ignored him, I was too focused on Wally. He looked really finished.
The video continued while I found
out the location where the video came from.
"Gotham" I said coldly and took my mask.

Tim decided to come with me.
I couldn't stop him but he shouldn't come in my way. Soon we came to a warehouse and went through a window. It was noticeably quiet and I didn't like it.
But then you heard someone laugh, it was Harley.
"Looks like your boyfriend won't come. How sad." she smiled.
"What do you want from him anyway?" he said annoyed.
"Oh! We have nothing better to do besides he's the reason Ivy and I were in Arkham. Hey, Love? Everything okay out there?" she said through a walkie talkie. (Yes, they are dating)
"Yeah, looks like Blue Bird won't show up anymore." She said back.

That was when I heard enough.
I gave Robin a sign to take care of Ivy. I took Harley. I forced myself down and kicked Harley right in the face. She feel to the ground.
"Ow!" she squeaked and stood up again. Then she took her hammer and swung a couple of times. I blocked every stroke.

The fight continued and Harley's attacks weakened.
When she pulled out the hammer again I was able to grab it in the last second. I took it away from her and threw it aside. With one last punch, Quinn was on the floor.
I ran to Wally, freed him from the vines, and gave him a thigt hug.

"Took you long enough."he grinned.
"Shut up Wally. I was worried!"
I kissed him.
"Come on. Let's go home." I said while picking him up. He had a few bruises and wounds. I carried him outside only to see Ivy knocked out.
"You okay?" Robin asked Wally.
"I've been better. Did I miss anything?"
"Not really. But it's good to have you back. Hopefully Dick will eat more know." Wally looked at me and just shook his head.