why you were arrested

BELLAMY
you stole medicine for your father and got caught by abby.

MURPHY
vandalism, you hated the chancellor with a passion so what better way to express your hate?

MONTY
you were an illegal second child, and were locked up when you were 13.

JASPER
underage drinking, it was a dare from finn but you were caught when guards came to do a house check.

LINCOLN
you punched a guard, because he was making inappropriate comments about your friend.

ROAN
an illegal space walk. you took the fall for raven, because you were her best friend.

JORDAN
you were caught smoking weed with Jasper and Monty.

WELLS
you stole extra rations for your mother.

OCTAVIA
vandalism, you were pissed because of the one child only rule. you hated how octavia was locked up just for being born.

RAVEN
you stole extra rations for you're friend, who had theirs stolen.

CLARKE
you helped murphy set fire to the officer's quarters who arrested his father.

LEXA
you hit multiple guards after finding out your parents had been floated.

EMORI
you were an illegal second child.

ECHO
you were caught smoking weed with jasper and monty.

HARPER
you were framed for murder by your boyfriend. he was dangerous and accidentally killed someone, without knowing you were watching. when the guards arrived, they thought you killed him since your boyfriend had already ran away.

ANYA
you tried to defend octavia at the masquerade dance, so she could get away. it backfired, ending up with you shocked on the ground and bellamy screaming his sisters name as she was dragged away.

AUTHOR NOTE

sorry if jordan's one seems weird, i didn't know what else to put. anyway, have a good day!