wells.

wells when you're his crush on the ark

wells when you're his crush on the ark. he's liked you for a while, maybe about six months now. you were completely oblivious. you had known each other for a long time, and over time he developed feelings that he just couldn't get rid of.

the two of you were due to meet for lunch, but wells was quite late, so lunch was nearly over. he didn't mean to be late, but he had been dragged into a conversation with his father about being the chancellor. he was currently now rushing down the halls of the ark, trying to at least get there before the lunch hall was closed, and even better if he was there before they stopped serving.

wells was so caught up in his thoughts, that he didn't realise you were heading straight for him.

"hey! wells?" you called, touching his shoulder gently to get him to stop walking. he woke up from his daydreams, and realised you were standing in front of him. he was speechless for a few seconds, seeing you. even just wearing jeans and a t-shirt, he still thought you were gorgeous.

"sorry i was late, Y/N. my father wouldn't stop talking..." wells nervously start he'd the back of his neck.

you gave him a smile that made his heart sing, before taking his hand in your own and leading him back down the halls to your living quarters.

"we can hang out at mine for a while!" you grinned, and wells was a blushing mess. following you like a lovestruck puppy.

yeah...sounds good!