where you are with them in season 7

AUTHOR NOTE

i never actually finished season 7, and i hardly understood it but this was requested so i'll try my best!

BELLAMY
you ended up at first on skyring with echo, hope and gabriel. but when you got to bardo, you didn't recognise bellamy as the man you loved. he did his best to help you understand, but you fought with him.

MURPHY
you stayed in sanctum with murphy, acting as another prime with him and emori.

JORDAN
you went with him around the different places in the anomaly, and you guys protected eachother against any threats, eventually transceding.

OCTAVIA
you fought side by side in the last war, and transcended together.

RAVEN
for the most part, you stayed in sanctum. but you reunited with raven during the last war.

CLARKE
clarke wanted you to be safe, but also watch over madi, so she had you stay in sanctum. you protested, but eventually gave in. you cried together when madi sacrificed herself. you then transcended, and waited for her.

EMORI
you stayed with her in sanctum, playing primes. you had fun, until emori died. you went into the mindspace, and transcended together.

ECHO
you ended up on skyring with her for the most part.