jasper.

the night before, everyone was dancing around the fire as rain soaked through their clothes

the night before, everyone was dancing around the fire as rain soaked through their clothes. and by the time everyone had retreated to their tents, the rain only intensified. but, the next morning, everyone was in foul moods. well everyone, except for jasper jordan.

the boy could not hold in his laughs as everyone and himself slipped around in the wet mud. it was something no had experienced before, and you had gathered that this was one new thing you didn't like about earth. you had slipped over about five times now, and your ass was absolutely soaked. perhaps it'd been okay if it was dry, and you could just dust it off. but no, just your luck.

"for fucks sake, jordan! don't just stand there, help me up!" jasper was laughing so hard he was struggling to breathe, and it was making it harder for you to fight the smile that wanted to take over your face. after calming down a bit, he finally slid over to you and tried to pull you up. not before you knocked out his legs though, and had him falling on his ass just barely missing your body.

"hey! i was trying to be nice!" jasper pouted, making you smile. you stared at eachother for a couple seconds, with mischievous grins on your faces, before bursting out into laughter. it lasted for what felt like ages, when it finally subsided you tried to stand up. once on your feet and you were sure that you were steady, you offered the jordan boy a hand. he took it gladly, and you tugged him up.

"get back to work you two!" bellamy shouted, ruining your fun. you gave the older blake a rude gesture with your hand, making jasper laugh again.

"well, back to work!" you kissed the boy's cheek, before walking back carefully to your station and resuming your chores. meanwhile, jasper couldn't keep the smile of his face. he raised a hand to his cheek, right where you had kissed it. he couldn't believe that just happened, and stood in utter shock for a couple minutes.

oh god...