Dark Phoenix

A/N: Reader/ Hawks sister POV if nothing was specified. I will also use a name and a description for her. It is only a suggestion and it makes it easier to write this story. If you don't like it you can change it up in your mind. Also I do plan on making a ship but I would like to let you decide between Todoroki, Shinso, Tokoyami or any other one. In this story, there will not be a Izuku Midoriya.

I was running away from home. After 10 years of being tortured, I just couldn't take it anymore. My mother and father hated my wings for a reason that I never understood. They never wanted to tell me why. I did ask them a couple of times but all they did was punish me after that.

It was a stormy night when I decided to run. I retraced my wings so that they were not visible and under my skin. It was a painful procedure but it needed to be done. Normally I wouldn't be able to do that but after my father cutting off my wings countless times, I just developed this skill in order to hiding them. It was still less painful then him cutting them of our them growing back.

Without out them I was as good as quirkless. To be honest I loved them. They held me warm in the winter and I felt safe. Running away was no problem if you could fly. My wings were made for high speed and I could fly very high with them. I was sure I was even faster than the number three hero, Hawks.

 I was sure I was even faster than the number three hero, Hawks

It was already 4 years, that I spent on the streets by myself. I had a big heart and took in any street kid older or younger than me. I found this abandoned school building and I liked it there. The kids that I took in and shared the place loved it took. It gave us shelter when it was raining and even hold us warm in the winter.

The story of this place wasn't pretty though. I found this place 3 years ago and they say that there was a boy with lilac hair that was bullied because of his quirk. He should be around my age too. The boy had a quirk that was deemed villainous and received countless suicide baiting until he couldn't take it anymore and jumped. They say an underground hero was walking past there and saw everything. Thankfully, he was saved by that man. The school however was then sued and never reopened.

The kids and everyone on the streets who knew me calls me dark phoenix

The kids and everyone on the streets who knew me calls me dark phoenix. The origin of this name is my quirk. There was this one time when I saved some kids, quirkless kids and took them in. They told me that my feathers began changing color to a warm white gold and that I had some flames around my wings. I personally never saw them do that before or afterward. The kids liked the idea of calling me a phoenix and seeing as my feathers are pitch black they call me a dark phoenix.