Hitoshi

We were still on the ground and he didn't want to let me go at all.

Me: Hey, there it's ok!

He was sniffing a little bit and it took us a good while until he was ready to let go of me.

Me: Better?

???: Yes.

Me: I'm Shizuku and you?

???: Hitoshi.

Me: Would it be okay if I call you Toshi?

Toshi: Yeah.

Me: How about we go somewhere else and talk?

Toshi: Oh sorry!

He immediately went off me and helped me up. That was the moment that my stomach began grumbling. I was hungry and I couldn't deny the fact. I haven't eaten in a while too.

Toshi: How about we go to the kitchen and I make you something?

Me: Nah, it's okay. Besides I need to be at the upper floor. Hawks will be waiting for me.

Toshi: Hawks? Are you two... you know?

Me: A thing?

Toshi: Yeah...

Me: Heck no! That chicken captured and brought me here against my will.

Toshi: I see.

Me: On second though. Can I still take you up on the offer? I am sure that chicken will get us some chicken. What cannibalism!

Toshi: It's still up.

Me: Oh great!

Toshi: Follow me. I will lead you to the kitchen.

I didn't question him but for some reason I couldn't remember his name. Normally I could remember them all but with him, I don't know. It was different though I knew that I saved him once but after that nothing.

I was spacing out the whole time until we arrived at the kitchen. We were alone and I began watching him taking out a couple of ingredients. That's when I realized I never actual asked him if he knew how to cook.

Me: Ahm Toshi?

Toshi: Yeah?

Me: I don't want to be rude but do you know how to cook?

Toshi: I do.

Me: Oh. That's awesome! Otherwise, I could made us something too, you know.

Toshi: NOPE! You are not doing such a thing! You are my angel now just sit there and relax.

Me: Ahm okay.

Did he just call me his angel?

For some reason I began blushing the moment he called me his angel. It made me soo happy hearing it from him too.

He did, didn't he?!

Oh my god!

Why am I soo happy about it?

I was happy at that moment that he was busy making something and not looking at me or I was for sure that I would have used my wings to hide. After a while I could smell something really delicious and only a couple of minutes later he put a plate with some pancakes in between us and had two plated in his hand.

Me: This smells sooo good!

Toshi: They are my specialty!

Me: Really! I didn't had pancakes in ages!