Vulture

I woke up in to a bright light.

Where am I?

I was in a plain gray room sitting.

Where the heck am I?

This looks like an..

No, this can't be!

Why the fuck am I in an interrogation room?!

I quickly looked around me and found Dabi beside me on another chair. We were not cuffed and I stood up and went to him. Slowly shacking him awake.

Me: Wake up!

He was still out cold. So, I decided to go to the two-sided mirror and knock.

I hope someone is there and will come in!

Cause I sure want some answers!

As soon as I knocked, the door to the room opened. For me it was clear that he was a detective.

Me: Hello, Sir!

Detective: Ah hello.

I followed him to the table and sat back down. He took the chair across me and sat down there.

Detective: I only have some quick questions about the incident in the mall.

Me: Ok, I will try to answer them as best as I could.

Detective: That would help and I would like to inform you that lying won't help you at all. I possess a truth telling quirk and know immediately when someone is doing so.

So this is the famous truth telling detective Tsukauchi...

I need to be careful how I phrase my sentences!

Me: Ok.

Detective: Why were you two in the mall?

Me: We were there to celebrate my little sisters' birthday...

Remember what just happened some tears escaped my eyes and began rolling down.

Me: Oh gosch! Is she ok? Did you find her?

Detective: I am sorry to say that but we unfortunately found the remains of her in the costume shop where the villain was detained.

Me: ...no.....

It only came out as a whisper and I could feel the reality hitting me hard. I felt the pain in my heart.

She is gone...

Why?

Why her?

Couldn't it be me?

She was still so young!

She didn't deserved it!

If only I had taken her with us....

If only that pile of thrash never came intervened....

I felt the sadness morph into anger and then into burning rage. I wanted to see that hero, no every hero fall. They didn't help her and only detained us. We could have gotten her out of there.

If only they never caught us...

If they never had brought us outside.....

If they had just let us go and get her out....

She would have survived!

Detective: Can you tell us how many villains where there?

I didn't wanted to answer him anymore. Why should I? They never did anything good to us. So why should I help them.