The foolproof plan!

The LOV had an important mission and I was sure to assist them. My wing was still broken meaning I was not able to fly at all and the worst part was that my feathers began to shed. This meant that I needed to let my wings be visible for them to do that. If I didn't I would scream from all the pain they cause. Each feather that was shedding while I had them tugged into my back meant for the feather to rip open my skin to fall out. Not funny at all! It was impossible for me to tug them just in while they do that. Now I had a broken wing and my feathers were falling off.

Just fucking great!

It wasn't harmful though. The shedding doesn't hurt much the regeneration part does and this happened to me from time to time. This time it was probably triggered by the extreme flames of Endeavor.

I had my wings out and I was in my room writing down a plan for them. One week past since, we last saw that chicken and I was happy about it. Unfortunately it was also one week I wasn't flying around the town.

I wonder how all the kids are doing...

I felt sad for them as and I hopped that no one would jump or do anything stupid. I was even praying for that.

The LOV had one important mission. There was this guy that scammed Shiggy and took our money without bringing us what we asked him to bring. He was supposed to give us some kind of liquid. It was a synthetic quirk.

Can't believe that right?

Me neither!

If I didn't see what it can do, nah, I wouldn't believe it.

Flashback brought to you by Hawks flying in the night and trying to do Dark Phoenix's job rescuing the kids together with a tired sleep deprived cat!

Shiggy: He is late!

I was up in the air and watching them from above. I had very sharp eyes and since we agreed that, no one should associate Vulture with the LOV I was only the stand back for the evening. We were all connected via a headpiece. This was how we could talk to each other.

Me: I can't see him either!

Dabi: Are you sure, he will come?

Me: all right, I will go and search for him!

Shiggy: Thanks Titan!

It took me only 3 minutes to spot the guy I was searching.

Me: Oh there he is! He will however take another 15 minutes until he arrives.

Shiggy: Bring him to us fast!

Me: You sure?

Dabi: What about him finding out that Vulture is on our side?

Shiggy: He won't see her coming!

Me: True that!

Shiggy: Besides, it will be to late for him to realize what happened. Our Titan is faster then the fastest hero after all!

Me: Guess I am going for a hunt!

With that, I flew up and past the man only in the next moment to let myself drop down and gather more speed. Then I flew to the man and grabbed him.

Everything went way too fast for the poor man. That much I could tell. In one moment he was walking towards the my fellow LOV members, late I need to add and one minute later he was thrown right before Shiggy's feet kissing the dirt.

??? : Wha?

Shiggy: Late!

???: I am sorry!

Dabi: Do you have what we want?