The great Phoenix!

It was two days after I meet Dabi. Everything went pretty well. Hawks was getting better and being discharged today. This was also the reason why I was at the hospital. However there were so many people here from the news that I was wondering who just died. I knew that it couldn't have been Hawks my dear big brother since he was completely healed and I was talking to him yesterday too.

This time Aizawa was with me, since Toshi had school and I was the only one excuse by Nezu himself. He told me he understood my position and that I should visit my brother. I still haven't told Nezu about my decision to be a hero.

Me: Aizawa? Why are there so many people?

Aizawa: Probably because of yesterday's event.

Me: Event?

Aizawa: The hero commission was completely whipped out. Their building was bombed and people also reported blue flames covering some floors.

Me: EH!!!

Don't tell me!

Ahhh!

Dabi!

You really did meant it when you said I shouldn't worry about them and you guys would take care of it....

THANK YOU!

He is finally free and I don't need to fear anything anymore.

I can be as free as a bird too!

Aizawa: .... Shi?

Me: Oh ahm nothing!

Aizawa: You know something, don't you?

Me: Yes... But they deserve it.

Aizawa: Couldn't agree more!

Me: So you are not mad or questioning me more about it?

Aizawa: No. Kid, you are a Yamada-Aizawa now.

Me: Huh?

Aizawa: It might not be official yet but you are family. I will make Shinso marry you and have you as my daughter in law in a couple of years.

Me: Ahm...

Aizawa: I will have you as my kitten!

Me: Okay.

Better not question that man!

He looks serious too!

It also might not be bad...

I love Shinso anyways.

Oh wait!

How will Hawks react to this?

We needed to use the backdoor to the hospital to get into it without the hyenas to go after us. I didn't need to hide my wings anymore. They were completely white and they were my symbol and announcement to the world that I have changed. The message I wanted to tell other was that I will be the future number one.

It didn't take long for us to get to my big brothers room. Once I opened it I was immediately met with a hug.

Hawks: Feathers!

Me: Kei!

Hawks: This hospital can do shit about me. I am finally discharged!

Aizawa: Nezu told me you asked him to move into the dorms.

Me: You did?

Hawks: Ah yes. I also offered him some money too since I will live on the school ground with you from now on.