Welcome back!

It feels so peacefully just laying here on a comfy bed in a hospital room...

Wait!

Comfy bed?

Hospital room?

This smell?!

ARG! I HATE IT!

There is no way they would put me in a hospital room.... This can only mean that I am in UA's infirmary room.

My eyes were still closed as I was thinking that. However once I wrapped my mind around everything I shoot up out of the bed and even tried to get out only to find that I was chained to it.

Me: THE FUCK?!

Looking at my arms and legs I could tell that these were no normally quirk suppression cuffs either. I would have used my wings to escape them but the bed had a railing on the side of it and if I would let my wings out that that would only mean pain. Since I didn't wanted to feel any pain after what I had experienced and thinking that even if I managed to get them loose there was no way of knowing my way out.

One look at the windows told me that they were bullet proof and it was not the best idea to jump into the air after what just happened.

Hawks: Birdy, calm down.

I was beginning to panic. I hated being chained to something. It reminded me of my past and my parents so much that I began fighting against it. However the cuffs were only cutting into my skin even more.

Me: Get them off me!

Hawks: Calm down first!

Me: How about you being in my position and then try to calm down! We are birds! I hate it being changed down!

Hawks: I get it. Let me get RG for you.

Me: Just take all the time you need!

Hawks: I get it! You hate it! Stop looking at me like that!

I watched him turn around and go to the door only for the door to be opened and an elderly woman with a rat thing came in.

Me: Ohh long time no see Nezu, now get that me out of these!

Nezu: If you would be so kind as to calm down first.

Me: HOW ABOUT GETTING ME OUT OF THESE BEFORE I DESTROY THE BED AND THE WHOLE ROOM WITH IT!

Recovery Girl: Oh dear.

I watched Nezu come over to me and getting the cuffs of me. After that I immediately began rubbing my sore wrist and ignoring the wounds. It was not the first time and from my behavior that was very clear to them as well.

Recovery Girl: This is not the first time you were chain, is it dearie?

Me: And why do you care?

Recovery Girl: *Sigh* let me have a look at your wrist.

Me: Not gonna happen granny!

Once the cuffs were down and I could sit up, I released my wings and had them open in a threatening manner telling her if she would come closer I would attack. Hawks realizes that immediately and from what I could tell Nezu too because he was now backing away from me.

Hawks: No need for violence here.

Me: Oh and waking up in a looked up room is completely fine?

Nezu: That was some bad planning on my part. I apologize.

Me: Hmpf!

I momentarily closed my wings but I was still looking at them and I was ready to strike.