Choices? WHAT FREAKING CHOICE?!

I woke up in a rather dark room and found myself chained to a desk. A closer look to the cuffs that were uses to chain me to the table I realized they were quirk-cancelling cuffs. I than started to look around and saw a two-sided mirror. I could still feel my quirk, which meant that these cuffs were not doing their job at all.

HAH!

This won't keep me here for long!

But I will play with you for a little while.

I am curious to know what you know about me.

Although I have quirk cancelation cuffs on, I could still feel the wings I have tucked in. All the cuffs do is prevent me from moving around freely. It was not a problem for me to break them or escape but I felt like they were watching me and I am not that dumb to free myself and try to escape without knowing who and how many people were behind that glass.

Me: You wanna come and talk to me or just stare at me like a caged animal.

I may not look like it but I sure felt like a caged bird and I didn't like it one bit.

This still doesn't make any sense.

Why am I in this interrogation room?

Why am I not in a cell or a prison?

They can't know the specific connection I have with the LOV?!

Ok.... let's breath and calm down!

That's it!

Calm down!

You will only freak yourself out!

The door opened and aka All Might came in.

All Might: Ok listen up I have some questions for you!

Me: Bold of you to assume I would simply listen to it!

What did you expect my attitude to be like after basically shooting me down from the sky?

Did you really thing I would be like "Thank you for bringing me down" Thank you my ass! And of fucking course I am angry. Hence my friendliness!

I didn't like being chained and this whole situation was messed up. I was not the least bit nervous. Scared yes but nothing else.

Hopefully this is all just an misunderstanding.

I really hope they won't be trying to get information out of me.

All Might: You little piece of -

Me: WHAT? SHIT? Did you look into the mirror? You look like diarrhea!

All Might: That's it! I am not playing nice anymore!

Me: Oh that was playing nice? Wow old man, I would applaud but as you can see I can't. On top of that, someone needs to get you an Oscar for that perfect act!

All Might: Are you dumb or just stupid?

Me: I would go for crazy since you currently are taking the top spots in both categories!

All Might: ENOUGH! Do you know the LOV?

Let's just play dumb and get him more angry!

Me: LOV? Oh you mean the land of the vikings? Man you are watching way to much TV!

He than slammed his hand down on the table. I could feel the vibrations of the hit thanks to the cuffs. He was definitely angry.

Would I stop with the nonsense?