Banish and Akatsuki

"Naruto!" Heard my so called friend. "What is it Kiba?" I ask him. "Hokage-sama wants you come to her." Kiba said. "Allright." I said and went right to Hokage tower.

"Do you granny?" I asks her a I came in. "This time, I let you call me that. But fom today, you call me 'Lady Tsunade'." Granny said. "What you need from me?" I ask. "Yes. Naruto Uzumaki, you will not be any longer part of Konoha." That made my eyes widen. "W-wha?!" I shouted. "As you heard, take off you headband, now." Granny said as she looked at me. I did what she said, I took off the handband and laid it on her desk. I looked at my headband for a few minutes, and then began to leave the office.

"Naruto! Where are you going?" Jiraiya ask. "I'm leaving." I said calmly. "What?! Why this old witch making you leave?!" Jiraiya ask angrily. "Jiraiya, let me go. Thank you to be my friend, and my teacher." I said and left him shock.

'Maybe I let my hair be longer and stop to dye it.' I thought. It's been just a day since I left Konoha. Now I need to live some where, and question where? "What are you talking, un?" Heard unknown voices. "As I said, we will not any longer hunting after biju." Heard another voice. "Are you sure? I mean, you are the leader, but we worked really hard to find one of jinchuriki." Heard familiar voice, it was that same fish. "I understand you for hard work. You can whatever sa to me, but I don't fell to be leader any longer." Said he. 'Feel bad for him..' I thought. "Who is there?!" unknown female voice. 'Crap......' I thought and tried to escape. "Did you overheard our conversation?" heard Itachi's voice. "I'm so sorry! I didn't want to overheard!" I shouted. "Naruto? And why you are not at home, it's really late?" Itachi ask. "It's a long story." I said and looked to Itachi. "We will listen, but say who are you?" man with piercing ask. "Um....... I'm being now honest, my name is Naruko Uzumaki." I said. "Wait what?! Arent you a boy?!" Fish ask. "Kisame, I think she has the reason to do it. Am I right?" Light blue hair color woman. "Yea thats right. But it's really long story." I said and scratching my head. "Can you say shortly, un?" ask blonde guy. "Um....to say shortly, banish." I said. "What?!" all of Akatsuki shouted. "Thats what I said." I said. "Are they f****** dumb?" the silver hair man said. "Who knows. But if you excuse me, I need to go." I said and wanted to go. "Hold on. Where are you going?" light blue woman grabbed my clothes "To......." I began to say something, but what can I say to them? That I'm going to village where my clan was? Or....? "Will you tell or not?" the red haired man ask, well, looks like they don't give me any chance. "Uzushiogakure...." I finaly said. "Wha?"