New meeting

Naruko pov

"I didn't thought that I'll see again these Sannins later." I said as I took on the mask. "Why so hate so much these called 'Sannins'? And why you taking on the mask?" Isshiki ask. "That because one the Sannins was te Hokage. The other one is S-rank. And the third one is my so called 'Godfather'. And that I wearing mask, it because of villagers of hidden leaf is mean towards to me because I'm jinchuriki." I said as I took on the Uzukage hat. "Is that so, sorry for asking this question." Isshiki said. "It's alright, you didn't knew." I said as we came to Konoha gates. "Who are you?" Kotetsu ask, he didn't change even a little bit. "Kotetsu, she is Uzukage. Sorry about him, we'll open the gate right now." Izumo said as he dragged Kotetsu. "Born an idiot, will die as an idiot..." I mumbled.

Kage meeting room

"The first meeting with you, we thought about how leaf will understand how they were towads to you." suchikage-sama said. "That why you has the me-" "Banish an twelve year old girl from the village, blame for hurt own teammate, that hit our nerve. So that why we have the meeting." Mizukage-sama said. "Are you serious?" I ask. "Of course we are Uzukage-sama. And we thought it would be better if the whole leaf will understand their mistake for making you banish for all these 7 years." Raikage said. "I have no words to describe." I said. "But what you'll do for whole leaf to undrstand their mistake?" Isshii ask as he crossed his arms. "By working 2 times harder." Gaara said and that made my eyes eiden of shock, even thought my eyes were hidding inside the mask. "Alright, I understand. I guess the meeting is over?" I ask and Kakashi-sama only nodded his head.