Uzushiogakure

Naruko pov

"You want to Uzushiogakure, the land of whirlpools?" ask man with piercing. "As you heard. But I need to go." I said and tried to leave, but that light blue woman continue holding me. "What about we stop being enemy and we can team up." Piercing man said. "As if I trust." I said. "Listen here girl, I think you overheard our conversation. And help with to make village." piercing man said. "Wha? You want to....?" I ask, and he nodded that he must understood. "Allright. And you, let me go NOW!" I shouted to make sure she strugled and leted me go. "Creepy girl...." fish mumbled something. "But, Naruko. As you has Uzumaki blood, and only one. I think you better be leader." The light blue woman said. "Wha? You really think about it?" I ask. "Well Konan is right. I heard that village symbol has Uzumaki symbol, so I think too you become Uzukage." man with mask said. "Are you really sure about it?" I again ask. "I can agree. She can maybe be leader." Red man said. "ALRIGHT ALL OF YOU SHUT UP! I DIDN'T EVEN AGREED WITH THAT!" I shouted at them. "You girl, I'm Uzumaki too. But you have royal blood. And you maybe daughter of Kushina Uzumaki, thats why I want you become leader." Piercing man said. I thought for a minute and than. "Fine, I will become leader." I finaly said. "Thats good. Now, to rebuild Uzushiogakure can take years." piercing man said. "It can be take a year if using clone jutsu." I said. "Hm, I think it would." Itachi said. "I can help with rebuild." Said man with spiral mask. "What kind voice you have Tobi, un?!" blonde guy ask. "I'm sorry not to tell truth, but my real name is Obito Uchiha." Said Obito. "If we will continue argue about why you Obito didn't tell tuth, so of course it we will take more than a year." I said. "Alright, let us being." Itachi said.