Years and regrets

Naruko pov

For our surprise, it took only some months to take all of the big rocks. So after we used our shadow clones, we went to Akatsuki base and help others to pack stuff.

Half year later

"Hey, Naruko?" heard Konan. "Are yo- Oh my. You look even more beautiful with red hairs." Konan said. "To topic." I said. "Right, sorry. We are done with packing and now people is waiting for to see leader." Konan said. "Alright, I'm coming." I said and went with Konan.

As we walked to Uzushiogakure, people were waving their hands and greeting us happily. 'Maybe I will make Uzushiogakure espect people for being jinchuriki and look.' I thought. "We are so happy that you will br Uzukage, but we will help you to make village better." Said man. "Well, before all of you will help me to build done our village, I want you to do something. And it is don't even bad mouth people who is jinchuuriki or their look. Because I has lived that life for being jinchuriki. And I hope you will not doing what I have lived." I was done and everyone were giving warm smiles and bowed for understanding. "Now, let us begin now to be done of village." Pein said and everyone agreed and they went to our new home, Uzushiogakure.

6 years later

Konoha

Unknown pov

"It's soo......quite. Right Akamaru?" I said. It's been now six years since Naruto left village. He was 13 year back then, and now he maybe is 19. Tsunade-sama began to regret that she made Naruto leave. And because of that Jiraiya, one of legendary sanin, didnt talked with her. Kakashi-sensei become Hokage for Naruto two years ago. 'I hope that you are alright, Naruto.' I thought. ".........a..........Kiba!" someone calling me. "Kankuro?" I ask as I saw Kankuro. "What's up? I and my siblings came to visit. Did you see Naruto? Gaara wanted to see him." Kankuro ask. "Huh? Didn't Tsunade-sama tell you?" I ask him.

Kankuro pov

"What she didn't told?" I ask. "I can't say, but lets go to Hokage. And he will say." Kiba said as he stood up and we went to Hokage tower.

"What?!" I shouted. "As you heard Kankuro. Naruto Uzumaki is not any longer part of Konoha." Kakashi Hatake said. "I'm leaving." I said and left the Hokage tower.