After six years and changes

Gaara pov

I was walking around where I meet Naruko first time. 'Intresting how are you now, Naruko?' I thought. Right on that time, I heard someone calling me. "Gaara! Lets go." Kankuro said "W-why all of sudden?" I ask him. "Naruto is not here for six years now." he said. "I know by that. So, let us be little longer here." I aid "What?! You knew?! But why you didn't told us before?!" Kankuro ask with anger. I wanted to open my mouth, I felt something came on my shoulder. I looked at my shoulder, and saw hawk with spiral necklace. "Thank you boy." I said as that Hawk gave me letter. I gave to hawk some mouse for reward. "Gaara, do you know this bird?" Kankuro ask with shock. "Yes. Let us go to now." I said with smile. "Where?" Kankuro ask. "Uzushiogakure." I said. "Now, lets go." I said.

Ino pov

"Where are you now Naruto?" I mumbled to my self. I and my father is trying to find him, but hopeless. I just began to be friend with Naruto after I learn about him, that he is kind and funny friend. "Ino." I heard someone calling. I looked up and saw Gaara. "Oh, hi Gaara. And you too Temari and Kankuro." I said with smile. "Do you want to meet Naruto again?" Gaara ask and my eyes widen. "Wha? You know where is Naruto?!" I ask him. "Yes, and she wanted I would tell you everything." Gaara said. "You mean he?" I ask him. "No, Naruto is she." Gaara said. "WHAT?!" I shouted.

"So she hided her real gender for her own safely?" I ask. "Yes, Naruko thought that you should know about it. You were in coma when Naruko got banish, am I right?" Gaara ask. "Yea, thats true. And after I woke up, Sakura said that I come into the coma because of Narut- I mean Naruko her real name! But my father were there too, so it was some enemy's that I came to coma." I said. "This is a real blame." Kankuro said. "Who are you?!" Some of guards said. "We have invitation from Uzukage." Gaara said. "If you have, then tell who are you?" One of guard said. "I'm Sobaku no Gaara, the fifth Kazekage." Gaara said. "You can come! Are they with you?" One of guards ask as he pointed at us. "Yes." Gaara answered shortly and guards leted us go in.

"What an village. I never thought this village is so beautiful." I said as I looked at the whole village. "We used for some months for rebuild." Heard an female voice, I turned around and saw light blue woman. "Some months?" I ask her. "Yea, with rocks took some months. But the village took only half year t complete the village." The woman said. "Is that so." I mumbled. "Ino, Uzukage." Temari called me. "Coming, sorry I need to go." I said. "It's okay. Ino am I right? I'm Konan." Konan said as she left. I went in and saw beautifull red haired girl, around our age. "Yes?" That girl said not opening her eyes. 'I think I understand her for being Kage....' I thought. "Looks like your dream become true, but difirent way." Gaara said. "Gaara! Woah, you really changed!" That girl said. "Gaara you know her?" Temari said. "Of course, you only saw me with blonde hair at chunin exam. But my natural hair color is red." That girl said. "Naruto?" I mumbled. "Ino, you really became a woman. But my real name is Naruko." Naruko said. "I know, but it just... I cannot explain." I said. "But you became a leader who respect you, but in another. What Gaara said." I said and saw that Gaara was smiling. "Yea. So, any change of Konoha?" Naruko ask. "Well..... after I woke up from coma....." I looked to size. "What? Continue Ino, I will come to Konoha after some days. So continue." Naruko said. "After I woke up...... villager were celebrating for demon is gone, around a week every year now." I said. "Is that so? Well, I didn't change my mind for going to Konoha for Kage summit." Naruko said. "Really?!" I ask with shock. "Yes Ino. I said to Kages that new Kage will come." Gaara said. "Did you stayed on touch?" Kankuro ask. "Yes Kankuro. We stayed on touch, by hawk that coming." Gaara said. "I have some work now, but after some time I can show you around the village." Naruko said. "Take your time Naruko. Or calling you Uzukage-sama?" I ask. "For friends I'm 'Naruko' and kids too. But from villagers and ninja's I'm 'Uzukage-sama'." Naruko said. "Alright." I said with smile.