Getting along

Itachi pov

As I walked through the people for celebrate the complete day with Uzushiogakure, and I finaly found Kurenai and Asuma with his team. "Hello." I said as I walked to them. "Oh, Itachi! Do you see so much people with unusual skin colour?" Asuma ask. "Yea, they are new members of Uzushiogakure now." I said. "Oh, well we go to the hotel. We will be here tomorrow a little bit before we'll go." Kurenai said. "Alright, lets go Izumi." I said to my daughter and picked her up, as I wanted to go with my daughter to our house. She began cry, as same with Mirai. "Look's like they really got along. What a drag." Shikamaru said. "Izumi, you'll meet with Mirai tomorrow. So please on't cry." I said as I held my hnd on Izumi's check, and she finaly calmed down. "You really can with children." Asuma said. "Of course I can. Now, we'll see tomorrow." I said and waved my hand as I left them.

Naruko pov

"Here is some paint you can use to draw your clan symbol." I said Kinshiki, Momoshiki and Ishiki as I showed them paint. "Does these paint some color?" Momoshiki ask as he looked at paint. "Yea, there is green, white, red yellow-" "We'll take yellow." Ishiki said. "Oh, alright." I said. "I guess I'll get more yellow paint." I said and three clan members nodded.

"Hello Itachi and Izumi-chan." I said as I searched my helpers. "Hello Naruko-san." Itachi said. "I know it's your day off, but can you help me with Otsutsuki?" I ask. "Of course, what they need?" Itachi ask. "They need yellow paint. To drw their symbol." I said "Alright, I first need to Kurenai to Izumi play with Mirai." Itachi said. "Alright. See you later!" I said as I waved my hand.