[7]

Trying to channel Badboyhalo energy rn so I can be happy

Martha be my Skeppy pls (>人<)

Thank you so much for 8.7k reads and 379 votes oh my goodness you guys are too much <3

⚠️Possible tw/cw⚠️ for loss of appetite in this chapter - I marked where it begins and ends, don't worry :) stay safe babes <3

Anyways story time ya cuties :]] (this one is longer than usual - so - yea... enjoy)

~//~

'I think I might pass away tonight.'

[george my guy you might not pass away tonight but you might in the morning o.0]

~//~

[DREAM POV]

I twist my body around to face George, who looks very deep in thought and slightly panicked again. Deciding it would probably be best if I leave him to figure out his thoughts for a moment, I give up on my plan of asking him what I should do with my things and instead turn to my suitcase and open it. I'm only looking for one - no - two things right now: A hoodie and a charger.

My charger was at the top of the suitcase, which was handy, but I continue looking for another hoodie. George, though he was nothing short of perfect in my eyes, was wearing a dream hoodie that looked as though it had been worn non stop for at least 2 weeks; the least I could do is give him a fresh one to wear. Definitely had nothing to do with the fact that I wanted him to wear MY hoodie. No... definitely not...

I thought my best bet for letting George know how much I care about him would be to take any and every opportunity I could to help him, hug him - whatever he wants. If I'm bold enough with what I say and do, and he isn't into it - it's easier to play off as a joke.

After a couple moments of searching, I find what I'm looking for: my softest hoodie wrapped around my laptop (I didn't bring my whole set up because that seemed a bit excessive). I pull it off and the flash of it's clean white colour contrasts to rest of our surroundings enough to catch George's attention, who's face seems much redder than usual.

'What's up?' he asks, 'Oh - you're cold? I'll go and turn on the heating again if you wa-' he goes to jump off of the bed but before he can I lean over and grab his wrist.

'Georgie, I'm ok. I came here to check up on you, ok? Just... sit.' I give him a warm smile and he returns me an embarrassed simper, sitting down on the side of the bed.

I approach him, hoodie in hand, while he looks at me with playful confusion, 'Awww, Dweamy cares? Wha - huh?' I smirk and interrupt his teasing by lifting his hoodie over his head, finding he's wearing a pink t-shirt with strawberry milk graphic on it underneath.

'What was that for?' he looks up at me, his annoyed face coming off as a pout once again, 'I'm cold now.'

'Why did you think I took out a hoodie?' I answer, 'I want you to have a fresh one'

[GEORGE POV]

'That's... that's his hoodie. He is giving you his hoodie. HOLY - OH MY - YES. WAIT. NO. FUCK.' My thoughts we're all over the place as I quickly tried to calm my previously flustered face.

'Oh - uhm - th-thanks' was all I could stutter out as I reached for the hoodie, but Dream moved it out of my reach, his grin widening, 'Paws.'

'Oh god - he does think you're weird - did he just not notice them before? oh god he IS gonna laugh at you like everyone else - god  you're so stupid -' I retracted my arms as my ears flew back, 'Huh?'