[8]

currently in the mood to write a tommy angst book

someone stop me

can't stop think about the exile arc and sbi family

hmmmm

ok anyways here's a chapter eat up sweethearts 🍽 :]

~//~

George shuddered, not liking the feeling of cold air hitting is skin. Dream had just accidentally taken away his friend's portion of the covers and sleepy George was not going to have it. He sluggishly turned over, scooting over to his friend and curling into him, his head laying on his chest.

George felt content.

~//~

[THIRD PERSON POV]

A few hours passed, both men sleeping peacefully in each others company until the soft white light behind the curtains turned to a strong orange, signaling morning's arrival. Dream stirred slightly, laying on his right side, not opening his eyes just yet, but still becoming aware of his surroundings.

He felt as if he was holding something, given the weight he felt on his right arm. It was warm... and something about it was tickling his chin 'George has nice pillows...' he thought, sweetly smiling.

He was clearly too tired to realise that the pillow was, you guessed it, George. Their current position was, to put it plainly:

Gay despite their socks.

Dream was on his side. His right arm was underneath George, resting his hand at his shoulder blades, his left hand lay at the small of his back, both grasping George's hoodie. Dream's head was still on the pillow, though, tucked into his neck, was George's face, his ears were, in fact, what was tickling Dream. George had his paws pressed between his and Dream's chests, his left leg tucked upwards to allow himself to be cradled by his friend. His right leg on the other hand, was over Dream's waist, subconsciously pulling them closer for heat.

[lmfao long description ik but i just felt like it ok T-T]

Dream sighed contentedly, drawing his 'pillow' closer. George was just *barely* conscious now, and on feeling the increase in warmth, his subconscious did the one thing awake George had been trying to avoid. He began to purr.

[DREAM POV]

'Huh' I thought, 'what the... what the hell?'

[everybody gangsta til the pillow start to purr 😳]

Upon hearing (and feeling) a quiet noise coming from my 'pillow', I started to think it might not be a pillow. [duh ;-;] I opened up my eyes slowly, adjusting to the light. Once I had, however, my eyes locked onto a mop of soft brown hair and a white hoodie.

'I - wha - George is... i'm hugging - no - CUDDLING GEORGE? OH MY FUCKING GOD I - YES - THIS IS SUCH A WIN. Wait,' I realised why I woke up, 'he... he purrs? This is literally the greatest morning of my life. Definitely gonna ask about that later.'

While smiling widely, I scanned my surroundings in search of my phone, spotting it at the end of the bed. All I wanted to do was check the time and you bet your ass that was not worth waking up George.

Instead I sat still, leaning back just slightly to admire my uhm... friend.

The only noise to be heard was George's purring, it felt so familiar, like I had heard it before, 'Hold up... oh my god I'm so stupid - OF COURSE HE DOESN'T HAVE A CAT. WHY WOULD A CATBOY GET A CAT??'