Insomnia

Y/n sat at her desk, scrolling through Twitter at 2 AM.

She didn't want to go to sleep.

No.

She COULDN'T go to sleep, and she tried, she tried really hard...but she just..... Couldn't.

So she scrolled through Twitter, and eventually she heard a small sigh from behind her, "Hey Horror. What's up?" She ask nonchalantly as he let out a tired chuckle, "You apparently." You both sat in silence for a moment, "Uh... Y/n? It's the 3rd day straight you haven't slept. Like at all." You look at yourself at a mirror on your desk, Your h/c hair was a hot mess, it needed a comb, you had bags under your e/c eyes and they had more of a murky look to them, you had your signature red hoodie on and a black pair of shorts and tee shirt. You examined yourself for another second.

"I look awesome."

"...You look like your already decomposing, Y/n."

You face the bittybones, his cracked skull and single red eye, he looked tired, well. He always looked tired. He was still in a 'Sans' role afterall. They are... Lazy.

"Y/n you need to go to sleep. Your gonna kill yourself at this rate." He said. You and Horror we're close, All of you guys we're close. But you and Horror learned to have eachothers back more often then not. "Naaah..." You answer and he let's out a grone and you go back to scrolling through Twitter.

Ping!

You feel a heavy weight on your chest as you look down to see a blue heart. Cheeky ba$tard. "Whyyy..?" You ask as he forces you to bed, and you see a he teleports to your computer and turns it off, you see the light fade away and you hear two more familiar teleportation sounds. "Are you still f*cking awake? Oh my asgore." Dust says as you sigh. "Are you afraid to go to sleep?" Killer ask in the tone he always had, but this time it was laced with a tint of worry. God, you managed to grow close with a trio of tiny murders.

"...Perhaps."

"Y/n. If anything happens, Nightmare will just yoink you in to his castle reality or just plain old wake you up." Dust says as Paps appears, and you shrug and you hear Paps sigh "HUMAN-" "Shhh!" "Ahem. Human, You Need To Get To Sleep, As Far As I The Great Papyrus Is Concerned, You Will Die Without It." And Dust gives a fake offended look, "Your telling her to sleep but calling us lazybones?" And you let out a chuckle. "NO I-" You cut Paps off with a wave of your hand, and let out another chuckle, but this one lacked any humor. "Look guys, I appreciate that you care 'n sh!t, But it really doesn't matter. I'll probably just pass out tomorrow or the next day. I'll be fine." You said and Killer speaks up, "You said that yesterday... And yesterdays yesterday... And yesterdays yesterdays yesterday..." You shrug, "eh fair enough." You are all quite for a moment. " Wait, isn't their a song that Ralsei sings? That little sh!t from Deltarune? You know him?" Killer says and they seem to agree, you give a Cheshire grin that you got from being around them for so long, "Aww~ You guys are gonna sing me a magic lullaby? How sweet." You say and you hear a string of swears from the dark.

Man.

You don't know what the f*ck you'd do without these guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------
So.... Did you miss me?

604 Words.