Night Fright

Y/n POV
Sh¡t.I think as I duck another ball of chille,comeing from the bitties,that were currently shouting profanities at each other,i need to get to the pot and put the lid on but how?

"EAT THIS HORROR"Dust shouts as i pick up the pot lid and start makeing my way to the pot,"HA HA HA,KISS MY A$$",i cannot even tell whos saying what anymore,as i clamp the lid on the pot,ending the fight.

"ENOGHTH!!!" i yell as profanities start coming in hot,"screw this,i have to clean this sh¡t up now,cause you guys act like toddlers",i say as i get a sponge,mop,washcloth,and a bucket of water,curseing under my breath,as Dust and Horror telaport off to the couch,only Killer stays to watch...

Killers POV
She needs to yell at them,otherwise she'll never get ANY type of respect,i observe as she has alredy cleaned half the room,and roof,"What" she ask clearly Cross,(get it?cause cross is from x-tale?)

"Well lady,you will never get those idiots to listen too cha,if you dont try to,you know,get mad,get revenge for making you work your a$$ off"she chucked,now i was confused"look" she...Y/n...said"I've never been a very vengeful person,"she traced somthing along the base of her neck,now i was curios,i shortcut over to see a nasty scar.

"Gee,lady were'd ya get that?"i ask,a story for another time she says,frustrateing me as she finishes cleaning,"Killer" she says as i shortcut to her shoulder,"i'm going out tomorrow to get groceries,you seem to be the most reasonabal so,please make sure the other two dont break anything" she ask,heh heh,im not getting left alone with these idiots,"ask Dust,i'm not staying with these idiots"

She sighs,"DUST MAKE SURE HORROR DOSENT BLOW UP THE APARTMENT TOMORROW,IM GOING TO GET GROSHERIES",Dust gives a half-hearted reply of 'sure,dont care',
"You make life really difficult and i've only known you for a few hours," she says "eh,you wouldent be saying that if you met Nightmare"..."Whos that?"
"Story for another time".