A Bitty Problem

Y/n P.O.V
I'll take a walk to the park, I think as i'm getting dressed i were some faded blue jeans,a (Fav coler)tee shirt, some combat boots and a grey jacket with some fluff on the hoodie,"welp,here we go again" i say as i walk out the door.

As i'm going down the elavator my mind strays back to a simpel question with an not-so-simpel awnser,why?why'd that dream scare me so much?,why do i keep haveing it?i think as another lady and a man get on the elavator,you know what?,screw it,i'll stop thinking 'bout it soon, and,oh boy i'd never know how right i was. . .

Killer P.O.V
"Uhhg,what the h•ll happend"i say as i get up,i.....i'm in a giant box Dust,and Horror are out,in seprat corners of the box,we were trying to kill the Gaster and then....then....we were here,a million questions raced throghout my head what happend?where am i?why am i in a giant box? I ask myself before i hear two grones coming from Dust and Horror.

"What the hell didja do?!"i wisper yell at Dust "I didn't do anything,dumb,dumb"he wisper yells back "well,cha did somthin' cause somthing just happend!"Horror wispers in a yelled voice....this cant be good...

3rd P.O.V
As Y/n went to the park,they had NO idea what was in store for them,no sir ree do,they didn't know that as soon as they saw that box,there life would compleatly change in unimaginabil ways that Not even the author can comprehend (yes i shall break the 4th wall) but you have something to say now dontcha,? Well lets see how you react to a few murders,shall we?

Y/n P.O.V
Why does it feel so erie tonight? I ask myself as i arive at the park,in compleat silance,it was a cloudy night it would rain in 'bout an hour,well we are in Florida,so it might help relive the heat,right?

What's that noise?i think as i strain my ear...to hear hushed....well not exactly 'hushed' more like the kind of voice coupels use to argue at eachother whilst there kid's around,and they don't want the kid to know that there argueing.

As i sneekly stray closer to the three hushed voices,i see...a box,huh i think i swere that i heard- "Dust,you idiot!" comes from the box,the fact that i'm about 2 feet away from it makes me jump,.....what thr he°l?"tch,well who made you the boss here,Killer?!" Another voice,Dust i think,wisper yells back at him.

What should i do?!,i think
Why in the name of thor are voices coming from a box,"Well,at least he listend when we had a stradige,now look were we are?"another voice ask "No one ask cha' Horror" Killer said "Oh,I'll show you you son of a-"

Horror was cut of by me opening the box and seeing...Three tiny skelaton's!one of them was wereing a blue jacket,a white sweater with a red dot on it,and had a strange black liquid comeing out of his eyes-errr eye sockets,the next one had a huge crack in his head,a red eye socet and mostly the same cloths but the sweater had some....i hope its ketchup,on it
The last one had mostly the same clothes but,he has a lot of dust on him,and multi-coler eye lights

"Who the f*ck are you!?,get the h^ll outta' here"Killer said,"Gee,calm down-" i waz cut of by,Dust saying "How long were ya f*ckin' eavsdroping on us,brat?!" He practicly spat,well they ceirtenly are a$$hats.

"Well i-"say getting ready to defend myself,"oh just shut,cha trap"Horror said"YOU KNOW WHAT?"I say
Horror falls back "Fine,stay out here and get soaked when the rain comes,i don't care"i say,jeez the nerve of those guys i think "Wait!" Killer said,i turn back around "is that an offer?" He ask

...

I really don't know what i'm getting into do i?

Word count 730