Storm Talk

Y/n POV
I lay awake,thinking,
I'm 1 of a kind,my soul,CHAOS I think,
Yeaaa its gonna take me a long minuet to get ta sleep,I get out of bed and look at the clock,2AM,huh i've been awake for a fat minuet,I get up get my hoodie and some black slippers on,and head out to the balcony quietly,as im heading there i chuckle,Horror is on top of the sofa hedrest,and Killer is on the armrest of the recliner chair,and i cannot see Dust,

I head out to the balcony to watch the rain fall,
Like i said a few nights ago,
The night when I met the bitties I said it'd rain,I was right,it was pouring out at this point yet I find it calming,I close my eyes but when i open them i see the floating skelaton that Dust called 'Papyrus',

"Ah,hello Papyurus" I say to him,"Hello Human,What Are You Doing Out Here?"Papyrus ask me,i shrug,"Couldn't sleep,decided to watch the rain,its calming for me"
"..." he was silent as he floated to the right side of me,and whatched the rain,"Human,Do You Know Whom Nightmare Sans Is?",  i reply with "I herd Killer mention him at some point but not much else besides him being your boss," "...Human...Once We Make It Back To The Multiverse,Will You Come With Us?" That question caght me of guard "...I dunno,never really thoght about it,why do ya care met you,guys,like,3 days ago?" Papyurus is quiet for a moment the he smiles "Neyh Heh Heh!Human The Others May Not Show,But Were All Quite Fond Of You!" I chuckle "Eh i alredy said i'd help with the Star Sanses,so mabey"Papyrus says "Yes, But Would You Join The Bad Guys?"....."I dont know Papyurus,I dont know" ... "Oh..Well Human!Do You Know What Your Trait Stands For Yet?" He ask in a more cheery tone "I think i may," i say "Oh What Is It!?" "I think dark rainbow stands for....CHAOS" i say "Hrrm That Seems Reasonably Likely..."and he dissapeaers,mabey i will join,mabey i wont,but i wonder who this Nightmare character is,or Blue,Ink,Dream,Or Error,how many Skelatons rome the aus,how many aus are thers and...

      Whats the fastest way to get the guys back?
-----------------------------------------------------------
TWO CHAPTERS IN 2 DAYS YAAAAAAY
Happy late b-day to me,yesterday was my b day,i am planning to update a little more but i may not,im lazy,but next chapter may come soon,ALSO once I finish the book i will give you 4 options for a new book,the end is not near,dont worry but ,yea!keep  that in mind,i'll ATTEMP to write again soon but i ,have a lot of sh!t going on at home,500 words!