If you are still interested in this story, please read.

Okay, I need to talk about this.

I could be.
A. Rewriting this story.
B. Try to make a consistent schedule but leave you with a possibly half assed ending.
C. Be discontinuing this story.

Please don't be upset.

I have a few reasons, for my own morals, sanity and standards.

Lets start with the standards.

When I started this story I was 11 years old, going on to 12.

Crazy I know, and when I was 11, I had no idea what the hell I was doing, I misspelled words(still do a bit), I thought I was so great.

And now I'll soon be in High school.

And looking back at my story, I think it has really shitty writing.

I know that a lot of you love it, but I have an alt account (that I won't name) and my writing on that bitch is fat better, and I have far improved since.

And I suppose I haven't even said what I dislike yet.

So I hated my grammar, I didn't do anything right with it. Misspelling words because my auto correct was broken and my own stupidity in general. I hated it.

And I also hated how I never fully committed to a romantic or platonic story. And I also hated how I didn't research the characters (Horror, Killer and Dust) at all. I made them just immediately comfortable with this giant human and how they were just....

It sucked.

And I never said, even after months of not uploading that I was on hiatus. I just made a joke on the dumb notes bit and felt like shit whenever I saw the orange square on my phone.

And then I stopped hyper-fixating on Undertale and found the DSMP.

Yes, alright.

If you hate Minecraft or the DSMP or Dream, Technoblade, Tommy, Wilbur or any of them, go ahead, throw swears at me of how I'm a piece of shit and say how horrible these people are and that I'm weird.

I don't care for your opinions on that.

I care that I found something I adored a much as Undertale.

And that kinda pulled me away, till I just barely cared about the game anymore.

And then I started to grow up.

I'm now a gay teenager that makes dick jokes and tells my friends that I fucked their moms and how I like the stars.

I just fell out of them fandom.

But now I'm tottering back.

With many changes.

I don't see any of them Undertale characters in a romantic light anymore, Sans is like the cool uncle or a wine aunt that loves his nieces and nephews.

And yeah...

I felt like I needed to get this out.

And now I need to figure out what to do.

I dislike how this story turned out, I love this story, I truly do.

But I don't like how the little dumbass known as 11 year old child wrote this.

But I really do procrastinate to tge max.

And I don't know if I will have the ability to get this done before 16.

Why 16?

Because I'm trying to get into collage early.

And its Morehead State University.

And I'm trying my damnest to get in.

And if I move away, I doubt I will ever get this done.

So I need to let you all know.

And I may keep going, may rewrite, may discontinue.... May do what I have been doing and run away from it.

But I want to say thank you.

You are all so kind to me.

Thanks. A lot.

So I have little clue to what I'll do now, but I have NO IDEA what I'd do without you guys or where I'd be.

It means to much that you all love this little clusterfuck I made.

But when I genuinely feel like the scum of them earth, I look back at the good comments of encouragement you guys gave.

And I feel really good.

So its might take a while.

But I think I'm back.

And if it makes you all feel any better.

The least likely option is C.

So dick and balls.

See you soon.

:)