Chapter 5: Peaceful days

Hello everyone, Naintarlow here.

I saw on some fanfics that at the start of each chapter there would be a description of a cover, like in mangas and I thought I would try it out, especially since I can't draw to save my life. What do you guys think? Here's a sample for this chapter:

Cover: In the background, Tsukune was running away from a large lion while Tsuna and Outer Moka set in the front at a table. Tsuna was dressed like Reborn and was drinking coffee, while Moka was dressed in the Namimori Middle's uniform and blissfully eating a strawberry cake.

Tsuna glared coldly at the figure bowing before him. The Chinese girl has yet to lift her head following her greeting, showing no hostile intentions, though he was well aware of how deceptive appearances can be.

"Lambo." the young boy turned towards him, but he kept his eyes on their guest."Go to Moka's room and sleep there for tonight. Tell her I will explain everything tomorrow."

"But-" Lambo tried to protest Tsuna cut him off.

"Go!" he growled, frightening the young boy. The fire beneath his skin receded slightly after his small trip to the future, but it was still there, feeding on his anger. The anger he had a harder time controlling than he would have liked.

His former guardian scampered away, quickly gathering his things before leaving. Neither Tsuna nor his unannounced guest moved until they heard the front door close.

"Guess I should offer you tea or something?" offered Tsuna sarcastically, warily watching the girl in front of him.

"Not at all, Sawada-dono. Allow me to take care of it." she said in a respectful tone as she raised her head, showing indigo eyes that matched her clothes. Before he could react in any way, suddenly there was a simple table between them, with two cups of steaming tea on it.

Tsuna narrowed his eyes as he cautiously sat down before her, subtly examining the illusion before him. Ever since the fight against Byakugan, he got very good at getting the feel of flames, able to spot differences even from the smallest amounts. That's why he could feel even the dormant flames from stronger youkai like Moka.

Thanks to this, he was able to tell, that the girl before him used no youkai energy, only pure mist flames. What was even more surprising that he could feel the high-quality of her flames, even though he could see no ring on her to amplify the flames. That told him two things: the girl was probably human and she was very strong.

"Which Family sent you and what for? You should be well aware of how little I mean to the Vongola." he stated bluntly, well aware of his own position in the eyes of the mafia. "The omerta is the only reason I'm still considered part of the Mafia. So what would be the point of you visiting me here in this little school, totally separated from the rest of the world?" he asked curiously, also looking for signs if the girl sitting before him knew the exact nature of the school.

"Allow me to clarify, Sawada-dono. "she said respectfully, her stoic expression not leaving her face." I do not represent any family. I only came to deliver an offer from my Mistress. She has several connections with various Mafia Families, the Triads and even a select few Youkai factions." his eyes widened a little at the last one, though he was quick to mask the expression from his face. But he had a feeling the girl saw it anyway, Mists tended to notice little details easier than most." You could call her a neutral identity. "

"And who is this Mistress of yours? What does she want from me?" Tsuna was still suspicious, an unknown variable was even more dangerous to him than the known dangers the mafia represented.