Chapter 12 Preparations

Hey everyone, Naintarlow here with the newest chapter.

Cover: Mei in school uniform sitting on a tree trunk humming to herself is shown from above behind her, her shadow is stretched out with four arms and the silhouette of a rather scary smile

"Tsuna-nii, is something wrong?" Lambo asked, rather subdued for him as he watched his big brother figure silently staring at the phone in his hands. He was like this ever since he came back to their room, much later than Lambo, who stayed behind to help Moka and Yukari tidy up in the newspaper club though not by choice.

'Moka-nee is very scary.' he thought to himself, trembling as he remembered the otherwise kind vampire giving him a cold smile that even made him freak out, despite growing up within the mafia and being known for being thick-headed.

He was getting a little worried, Tsuna didn't react for the 4th call of his and that meant to the young hitman it was time for drastic measures.

"Tsuna! Play with me!" he laughed boisterously, jumping at the Tsuna's back, intending to annoy him, just like he did when he was younger and the young mafioso was too busy to play with him.

Without even looking in his direction, Tsuna reached out and grabbed him before he could reach him, showing only the smallest struggle with holding him up with one hand.

"Lambo, just what do you think you are doing?" he asked with an eery voice as he finally turned to look at Lambo who gave a guilty smile.

"You were gloomy and silent and you were just staring at your phone like a creepy guy." at the teen's annoyed expression Lambo laughed to himself."You make so stupid faces, I couldn't help myself."

Tsuna looked away from him, deep in thought, before hurling him away with all his strength before he took a breath and forced himself to calm down. He looked at the still laughing kid for a moment before giving a sharp smile.

"Lambo, how many weapons do you have here?" he asked, prompting the young hitman to stop laughing and looking at him with a confused frown.

"A lot. I have grenades, a couple of rocket launchers, maybe even a machine gun or two. Why?" he asked, not understanding why Tsuna asked about this. He sometimes used Lambo's weapon cache to train Tsukune or even Lambo himself but those times were mostly heat of the moment ideas. But the intensity in the older teen: a gaze told him it was for a far more serious reason.

"I ran into some trouble and I will need your help. Can I count on you?" Lambo looked taken aback by the question and for once took the time to seriously consider his answer before he gave a confident nod back. In response Tsuna let a soft smile appear on his face, giving the young boy's head a gentle pat. Then he turned to the phone in his hand, quickly dialing a number.

It didn't even ring for half a minute before it was picked up and Tsuna had to move it away from his ear with a grimace as a voice shouted out from him.

"Tsuna! Finally, my little brother called me! I was so worried when you didn't call, I was worried that the package didn't arrive at you. Your big brother was ready to cross over the sea to make sure you are alright, you should have called the moment you got the phone." Dino, the boss of one of the largest mafia families rambled on without any control."Did you get the watch too? Is it working? Do you feel better? Any negative effects?"

"Please try to act like your age." he murmured to himself with a sweatdrop before cautiously putting the phone to his ear when Dino stopped to breathe and began to speak."Yes, I've got the watch and it seems to help a little so thanks to that. Listen, I ran into a little problem and I will need your help." he stated, deciding not to beat around the bush.