Chapter 20 Vampires, stalkers, and resolution

Hey guys, Naintarlow here, it's been a while hasn't it? *laughs nervously*

I honestly have no excuse. The last update was 5 months ago and I am ashamed that it took so long to get here. I could defend myself with work running me ragged, starting into new story ideas, even joining the kargo week stuff (which almost 2 months later is also not done yet) but in the end, I should have made better use of my time. Really thank you for all of you who decided to stil wait it out paitently, it means a lot to me.

So I'm sorry to have kept you waiting and while I can't promise I will be able to pick up the speed of my updates, I will try to do my best regardless.

On to happier matters then: it's Christmas, everyone and for those of you who celebrate the holidays, Merry Christmas and as a sort of present here is the newest chapter of Mafia X Vampire. I could lie and I specially timed it to this day but it would be a fat lie.

This chapter went through a lot of rewrites and I hope you can forgive me for skipping certain scenes that largely remained canon and focusing on actually moving the story forward. We have one more chapter of this, then finally the real meat of the story comes in the Public Safety Committee. Are you guys hyped? I am. A lot.

Plus Gokudera's side story is soon coming to a close but don't worry I will not leave you guys deprived of your favorite (or less favorite) KHR characters for long.

Guess that's all I wanted to say. Sorry for the late update, I will try to do better in the next year but for now, please enjoy the newest chapter. Every review as usual is appreciated a lot, so don't be shy.

Cover: Tsuna and Moka are standing next to each other, smiling. Tsuna is dressed as a stereotypical vampire with a long black cloak and vampire fangs, while Moka wearing Tsuna's X-Gloves and dying will flame on her forehead. On the other side, Mizore and Kurumu are reading a newspaper, with Tsukune 's head poking out from behind a tree, Mizore's trademark lollipop in his mouth.

If anyone ever tried to insulate that Sawada Tsunayoshi, former Vongola Boss candidate, student of the number one hitman, Reborn, was stalking his friend and gathering information and blackmail material on her newest acquaintance, he would show them a smile that could bring shivers even to seasoned killers, before proceeding to drop them into a training course from hell where the survival odds were lover than one percent.

It was called reconnaissance not stalking, thank you very much. He might not be a proper hitman but the basics were forced into his head thanks to a certain spartan tutor.

Considering recent events, hitmen finding him and trying to use his friends as blackmail, he could be excused to be a little paranoid when suddenly a new person appears in one of their daily lives, one he had no prior knowledge of.

"You know when it looks like stalking, sounds like stalking, it's probably stalking." Gin chimed in helpfully much to his annoyance as his train of thought was broken.

The two of them were on the edge of the woods, using the thick trees and other foliage as camouflage. They were observing the open road next to them where a certain pinkette was waiting for her newest friend, humming and completely unaware of their presence.

Meanwhile, Tsuna had a death glare on his face as he eyed the werewolf who stared back fearlessly.

"You would know wouldn't you?" he asked in a harsh whisper, an eyebrow arched as he smirked at the older teen."How many times have women accused you of the same thing and you were found guilty?"