002

irl

VINNIE PULLED UP in the parking lot of victoria's appartement building, rushing up to the elevator, hoodie hood on his head and the bag of clothes in his hands, swinging as he knocked on his childhood best friends new apartment door.

"hey," vic smiled, opening the door wider so vinnie could walk in and closing it as he took off his shoes and headed to the washroom to wash his hands.

"sorry im ruining your birthday," vinnie mumbled, looking victoria directly in the eyes as they both now sit on vics small living room sofa while downing cans of diet coke.

"you're not ruining my birthday, vin," she reassured the boy, giving him that knowing look which made him let out a relieved sigh. "it's just... i don't know what i did wrong."

"bro, it's not you're fault that she broke up with you, you know?" vic tried to reassure vinnie again but the boy was unconvinced. "nai's a busy girl and she probably had a lot going on a-and didn't wanna waste your time?" she said, which came out more as a question, but all vinnie could do was sigh again and give his head a shake.

"you think?" he finally let out, his tone and mood lighter than before which cracked a smile on vic's face, vinnie grinning along seeing her smile.

"i love you so much, did you know that?" he punched her shoulder playfully, which made her chuckle and nod her head lightly, still looking at the boy directly.

there was a minute of just smiling and straight eye contact, which would've made anyone else uncomfortable, but with these two, it was different.

vinnie's the first to break away, picking up his phone and checking the time. "it's 5:40, what do you wanna do now?" "hmm, wanna watch a movie? just like old times," vic giggled, getting up from the couch to put all the empty cans in the recycling bin and to pick up her phone which was charging on the counter.

"that would be fun, but i thought you would wanna get ready for the party mm?" vinnie questioned, but vic was too busy trying to process the email she just received. "victoriaaaa, hello? you there!?" he asked with a chuckle, getting up from the couch and making his way towards her.

"what? oh yeah, i guess so," she immediately turned her phone off, putting it face down on the counter and walked back towards the living room, vinnie following behind with a kind of confused expression on his face.

"what's up with you?" he chuckled, but vic completely dodges the question. "show me what you're wearing to the party," she sat on the couch, knees up and wrapped in between her arms (i hope yk what i mean pls).

"come on, what are you waiting for, pretty boy?" the term making vinnie roll his eyes playfully and approach the excited girl with the bag in his hands. "only if you tell me what's going on with you?" he grinned, towering over her, leaving their faces a few inches apart and sparking something that was never there before.

for some reason, vinnie had the urge to kiss his childhood best friend so badly. they had known each other since they were 7. victoria was the new girl in town, vinnie was her first friend, and they shortly took over the whole city of seattle together.

becoming famous wasn't gonna end their friendship though. it was way too strong for that... luckily, both of them blew up on social media and were able to move to LA. vinnie now part of the hype house, and vic with over 10 million followers on instagram.