018

irl

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" vic lowly cussed as she watched jack pull up to the reeve's mansion, where she and the group were waiting by this massive, black, modern RV.

fast forward to march 18. current time: 7 AM. most of the group were outside, waiting for nick to come back out with the RV keys so they could finally leave.

"did you invite him?" vic whisper-yelled as she gave ethan a glare. ethan widened his eyes and gave her a nervous smile. guilty.

"is this some sort of fucking prank!?" vic rubbed her forehead and cussed. ethan rolled his eyes as he shook his head. "victoria, i didn't invite him for you!" the girl was about to go on when her jaw dropped.

"you mean—" "girl, you have vinnie! and jack's single, right?" he said innocently, and victoria scoffed then noticed that jack was actually walking in their direction right now.

"hey, ethan." jack smiled, giving the boy a side hug before turning towards the girl. "hey, tori— i mean vic— sorry," he chuckled nervously. vic laughed softly, "don't worry about it."

"thanks for coming, jack." ethan smiled, and vic noticed how nervous he was.

"well, thanks for inviting me. i've never been in an RV before," jack chuckled again as he put his hands in his pockets and turned to look at it.

ethan didn't hesitate to give vic a look, and the girl had a shocked smile on her face as she nodded her head and left the two alone.

victoria let out a relieved sigh as she walked towards avery, who was waiting around on her phone. before she could reach her, a certain boy stood in the way.

"sup." vinnie's eyes squinted as he looked down at his best friend. "jack's here." "apparently." "why?" vinnie quickly asked. vic opened her mouth to answer but nothing audible would come out.

"tell me." he nudged her shoulder, and victoria sighed, looking up at him. she was about to speak when avery suddenly walked over.

"hey, sexy, you good?" avery asked vic cheerfully, and vinnie rolled his eyes immediately before walking away.

"i'm okay," victoria exhaled then turned to look at vinnie, but the boy was gone before she could tell him anything.

"this boy— when are we leaving?" vic sighed heavily as she watched vinnie join bella and yasmine's conversation.

"umm, hopefully, any minute now." avery clicked her tongue, looking at the front door of the house. "we're just waiting for nick to come out with the keys, and then we're going. " "got it, thanks, babe."

at that second, nick ran out of the house, jiggling the keys in his hands, and immediately ran onto the RV. "let's get this show on the road, people!"

the group got on and settled down into their spots. nick driving, accompanied by avery in the front. bella and yasmine were already in the bedroom, taking a nap, while vinnie listened to music on his airpods, and watched vic converse with ethan and jack on the couch.

vinnie couldn't help but glare and bite the insides of his cheek as he watched vic laugh at something jack had said. the jealous boy rolled his eyes as he increased the volume of his music and exhaled as he shut his eyes, trying to think positive as he drifted off.