003

irl

VICTORIA AND VINNIE walked into mr.reeves's (nick's father) insane, modern mansion, music blaring and echoing throughout the place with teens all over smoking, drinking, kissing, fuc- you get the point.

before vinnie and vic could head to a more crowded area, victoria pulled the boy over to the first bathroom in sight and asked, "you sure i look okay?" as she flattened the tight, short black dress that wrapped around her curves perfectly. you'd be blind if you didn't think she looked absolutely incredible.

"how many times do i have to- i- nope. you look so ugly i don't even wanna be seen around you," vinnie stated seriously, earning him a glare from vic which made him accidentally let out a snicker. "not a time for jokes, bitch boy." "who said i was joking?" vinnie smirked, shaking his head but that action was stopped by vinnie getting a hard smack on the back of his head.

"ouch! what the fuck—" "hey fuckers," avery laughed, jumping onto vinnie's back, but that didn't last for too long.

"ooo happy birthday, girl. you look hot as—" "get the fuck off of me, jones." avery jumped off of vinnie's back, giggling as she rushed over to give victoria a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"hey to you too, mr.grumpy pants— or should i call you mr.hype house," avery pouted then laughed as vinnie gave her the middle finger.

"ahhh, you know im just messing with you, hacker," she playfully punched his shoulder then thinking maybe that wasn't the best idea, but whatever vinnie was about to do was stopped by another friend joining the three.

"awhh, look at you two being civil." ethan joined in from behind vic, giving the birthday girl a hug and handed her a little present bag.

"happy birthday, loser!" "ethan! you didn't have to— ew, what the fuck is this." vic took the small piece of clothing out of the bag, holding it with her fingertips and cringed while everyone laughed.

ethan wheezed, "now those are sexy granny panties, that you always wanted." the group burst into laughter even more. victoria gagged and accidentally threw the panties at another guy that was heading towards them.

"what the fuck is this?" "shit i'm so sorr— nick is that you? hey, i'm so sorry about that," victoria laughed nervously as she hugged the boy, and he chuckled.

"you guys doing okay over here?" "better than ever," vinnie stated sarcastically, which earned him another glare from vic, vinnie simply shook his head in response and mouthed to vic that he's gonna go get a drink.

"what's up with him?" avery snickered once vinnie was finally out of ear shot. "uhm so— wait i don't know if i'm allowed to say yet, but nai broke up with him," vic whispered in averys ear, causing the dark haired girls jaw to drop. "oh shit, didn't he really like her or something?" "i- oh hey ethan, hey nick."

"what you guys talking about?" nick asked as he placed his arm around vic's shoulders. "oh, nothing important," vic chuckled nervously, and thankfully the boys shrugged it off.

"wait— where's bella?" "probs hooking up with yasmine," nick snickered, taking a sip from his red solo cup.

"i guess bella's the only taken one in our group now," avery mumbled, making vic freeze." "i thought vinnie was with nai? did he break up with her or something?"

"hah, more like she broke up with — " but before avery could finish her sentence, vic covered her mouth, but the others already caught on. shit, both vic and avery thought.

"uhhh— hey vic, let's go dance!" avery abruptly dragged victoria by the arm to a more gathered area now.

ethan joined them a few minutes later with some drinks, and nick announced that 'the birthday girl is in the house, make some noise!', causing everyone to go crazy.

"im— having— so— much— fuuun!" victoria tried to yell over the blasting music, sweating and intoxicated as she continued to party with avery, ethan, nick, and bella, who finally came to hang out with the group at around the 6th round of shots. vinnie had been m.i.a. since that first interaction at the party.

"where the fuck is that mother fucker vincent?! haven't seen him here this whole time!" bella asked, trying to yell over the music.

"for real! maybe he's with nai!?" ethan shouted. "wait never mind— the break up!" ethan then corrected himself, as he tried to yell over the music. "oh my fuck— they broke up!?" bella gasped.

"OMG speaking of vinnie," vic gasped, "when he was over today something happened!" "GIRL WHAT!?" bella yelled. "IM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW BYE!" now it was ethans turn to yell, "SHHH TELL US WHAT HAPPENED WITH VINEGAR!"

"OKAY OKAY, SO WHEN VIN WAS OVER TODAY WE—" but before vic could accidentally tell her friends about the kiss (thankfully, she didn't #regretavoided), she was interrupted by a squeal coming from bella and the feeling of a large figure, hugging vic from behind.

"VINNIE, FINALLY!" bella cheered as vinnie smiled and wrapped his arms tighter around victoria's waist and putting his chin on her shoulder. "where da fuck have you been, mother trucker," bella asked, playfully punching the slightly stoned boy's shoulder.

"just... stuff," vinnie chuckled. "i can smell the weed on you, you know?" vic whisper-yelled into vinnie's ear, which made vinnie scoff, "and you reek of alcohol."

the both of them laughed but that moment ended quickly as vic completely stopped laughing and ran off somewhere.

bella sighed, "bae's about to puke her guts out, now." "FUCK, I FORGOT ABOUT THE FOAM MACHINE!" nick cussed under his breath. "alright, i think it's time to end this party."

"ill see you guys later." vinnie waved as he tried to catch up with victoria and finally found her crouched down on the floor, in a bathroom, in front of the toilet.

"don't worry, i got you." victoria continued to hurl her guts out and get all that nasty shit out of here system as vinnie held back her hair.

"i-it huuurts," vic sobbed as she flopped down on the floor completely. "it's gonna be okay, bab— victoria," vinnie reassured, sinking down right next to vic, her immediately laying her head on his shoulder.

"are you mad at me?" victoria whispered as she snuggled herself closer to him, vinnie wrapping an arm around the back of her waist to help her get comfortable.

"is there a reason why i should be? i could never be mad at you," he chuckled, a smile on his face as he looked at his half passed out best friend.

vic sighed, "vinnie?" "victoria." "what time is it? why is it so quiet? where am i—" vinnie then cut vic off, answering her questions, "you're in a bathroom, at the reeves mansion. it's 11:30pm, and it's so quiet cause things got a little out of hand with the foam machine earlier, and nick had to kick everyone out," vinnie chuckled but vic stayed quiet.

"is everything oka-" "wait it's 11:30? fuck," vic groaned, removing her head from vinnie's shoulder and attempted to get up but had a little trouble with that. "woah woah, let me help you, vic." "mmmm."

victoria wouldn't stop groaning and stumbling after vinnie helped her up; so he threw her over his shoulder and headed to the messy, dim lighted living room, which was now empty.

the only people left there was the entire group, all sitting around the bar, a chocolate cupcake with a candle lit in the middle as they all sang vic 'happy birthday."

happy ending to that how cute :(

I DONT WNA B ANNOYING but pls vote it reassures me and gives me motivation lol !!
if you don't know how; it's the star on the bottom.. just tap it. THANKS BFFS 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

don't forget to eat and drink tdy mhmh </3