019

irl

WHEN THE GIRLS ARRIVED back at the beach house, nick texted avery that the group had been invited to another party tonight. everyone rushed to get ready, except for vic.

victoria couldn't stop overthinking about vinnie. about the start of their friendship, how much things had changed since they moved to LA, their childhood... and she finally let herself think about all those other moments that they've had.

the first time he kissed her, the time she accidentally walked in on him, that night at the hype house, nai's birthday party, the bathroom at nai's birthday party, and the recent moment at the grocery store.

the girl's mind was going through so much. after her long shower and quick skincare routine, she decided to take a nap and totally forgot about the party. but it's not like she wanted to go anyway.

by the time vic woke up from her nap, all the boys were back and planning on leaving for the party in about an hour.

"victoria, i know you're in here!" avery knocked on the girl's bedroom door. vic groaned as she pulled the covers over her head.

"can i come in?" avery asked but it was pointless since she walked right into the room anyway.

she made her way to the bed, and vic uncovered the blankets from the top of her body and sighed.

"hey — why aren't you ready? are you not coming to the party?" avery frowned, and vic shook her head. "not really in the mood," she answered, and avery nodded her head in understanding.

"you sure?" the dark-haired girl asked, raising her brows. "i could help you pick out an outfit if you want."

stretching her arms, vic replied, "maybe tomorrow... tonight i feel like staying in." a soft small appeared on her face.

avery nodded her head and kissed her teeth. "okay, well —" but she was cut off by the one and only ethan who barged into the room as well.

"bitch! let's get your lazy ass up and ready for the mother fucking party!" the door swung open, and vic didn't waste a second before hiding under the covers again.

ethan didn't hesitate to pull the blankets right off. "what's up with you? you good?" he asked, surprised by the girl's behavior. vic was usually excited for parties, even though it wasn't really her 'thing' she'd barely ever say no to going to one.

"rain check?" she smiled nervously. ethan whined, thinking of anything he could do to convince vic to come.

"okay fine," he sighed, "but you're gonna be home alone —"

"nah, i'm staying, too." ethan, vic, and avery's heads turned to the open door. there stood vinnie, his body casually leaning on the door frame.

"oh really?" the girl scoffed as vinnie rolled his eyes and made his way towards the 3, crossing his arms as he stood at the end of vic's bed. "not down to go." he shrugged.

"so, what are you gonna do instead?" vic asked.

"probably watch a movie or something," vinnie replied blankly. "you can join if you want."