015

irl

"FUCK, JUST LIKE THAT, BABY. K-KEEP GOING," vinnie groaned as he looked down at his girl best friend as she sucked him off, at his ex's birthday 'party'.

"r-right there, fuck —" he quietly moaned. the girl's bun had fallen; so, the boy held back her hair tightly, making a makeshift ponytail, as she continued to tease his tip.

she sucked on his tip, before deepthroating his dick as much as she could, letting it continuously hit the back of her throat, quiet grunts leaving the feverish boy's lips.

"vic, i'm so fucking close, please —"

you see... how can I, the AUTHOR, explain this...

back track. so, things were heating up in the movie room. vinnie whispered: "bathroom. now." into vic's ear. she obliged, excusing herself and told the group that she had to actually use the bathroom, while vinnie said he was just going outside to get some fresh air.

makes sense? say yes 'cause i'm not mother fucking explaining it again.

the two met down the hall, quietly walking into the bathroom, a minute apart.

the second vinnie walked in, he nudged the door shut with his back. then grabbed vic's throat with his hand, bringing her face to his and connecting their lips together, right as he pinned her against the wall.

their lips moved in sync. his hand trailed down to her hip while the other one cupped her ass, and they didn't waste a second before grinding against each other again.

he loved her lips, but had to pull away; moving to kiss down her neck, sucking on her sweet spot, and vic instantly moaned. vinnie immediately shut her up by smashing his lips back onto hers.

"you gotta be quiet for me, baby." he grinned, but it disappeared, and his eyes widened as he noticed victoria put her hair up in a bun then drop to her knees.

"w-wait, vic, you don't have to," the boy gulped, not wanting to force her to do anything, even though he had fantasized about this moment for so long.

"so, you'd rather blue balls over head?" vic asked, laughing lightly and bit her lip, as she traced the inseam of his pants upwards.

"well, i was just thinking about a hand job," — my ass — "but this is so much better than i expected," he chuckled. vic rolled her eyes then took a deep breath, as she fidgeted with the buttons and zipper of his jeans.

"can i?" vic asked, pausing the action. the innocent look on her face made vinnie absolutely speechless. he was ready to say yes — but just by looking down at her, in that position, his mind couldn't help but wander already.

her peeking up through her dark lashes. her perfect nude lips, wrapped around his cock as it continuously hit the back of her throat. her humming around it, causing vibrations to be sent throughout his entire body, and his hips faltering as he released his load down her throat.

vinnie was desperate.

"earth to vinnie," vic hummed, making the boy snap out of his thoughts, as he looked back down at the girl with lust in his eyes.

"do you want me to suck your dick, or what?"

and that's how we ended up here.