011

irl ( VOTE & COMMENT PLS !! )

"NAI POSTPONED THE PARTY," vic hummed, telling the group as they sat down at a small table with their drinks in hand.

"what do you mean postponed? isn't it supposed to be tonight?" avery asked, taking a sip of her latte.

"it's going to be in 2 days instead. last minute shoot, that's what she just texted me," vic said as she passed avery the phone. "honestly, i'm happy she postponed it. 2 hours of straight shopping and i still haven't found a thing," bella grunted.

"we'll find you something. don't worry, babe," ethan reassured bella. the four continued their shopping break, drinking their coffees and talking about new business deals or some drama that was going around.

after about 15 minutes, ethan remembered something that the group had been talking about in the group chat earlier.

"so... when are we gonna cross off 'find vic a boyfriend' on the shopping list." the boy raised his brows, bella and avery exchanged an interesting look while vic was already ready to back out of this.

"please keep an open mind," ethan begged, but the girl quickly shook her head. "look, i don't mind not having a boyfriend... it's just annoying being single sometimes, you know?" vic replied, hoping her friends would understand.

"i get that but please can we pick at least five guys, and you decide out of them who to give your number to, if they're interested?" bella pleaded with a hopeful smile on her face.

vic thought it over, telling herself it wouldn't work anyway and whatever made her friends happy. "pick three guys and i'll do it." "no, five?" "three. final," vic said sternly and the three friends decided that they'd each pick someone in the mall, right at that moment.

after about 5 minutes, vic was presented with her options, and for some reason she was extremely nervous.

"the lightskin, standing next to foot locker. he's wearing rings!" ethan whisper-yelled as everyone discreetly took a peek at the person ethan chose. avery scoffed, "well if you look at his other hand, it seems like he's already cuffed." unfortunately, ethans pick was taken, plus holding hands with an absolutely stunning girl.

ethan was frowning as vic laughed, "so who's next?" "me!" bella squealed, not really hiding the fact that she was literally pointing at her pick. "don't point!" vic shot her hand down making avery laugh but vic gave her a side glare.

"not my type." vic shrugged without a second thought. "bitch," bella spat sarcastically, making the group laugh.

"your turn, avery, make it good," vic chuckled as she turned to the left, looking in the direction of the guy that avery was nodding her head at. vic's reaction was silent, making the group give each other a look, not being able to understand her initial reaction and what was going on.

"vic? you good?" bella asked. "i-i think i know that guy," vic mumbled as she continued to unintentionally stare at the brown haired boy.

"vic, stop staring!" avery whisper-yelled, nudging the girl's shoulder, snapping her out of whatever thoughts she was having, but it was too late.

the mysterious boy turned around and lit up when he saw a familiar face that he hadn't seen in a while, starting to walk over there. "wait, what—" ethan started, but bella quickly shushed him.