Chapter 4:Tests

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Y/n pov*

Y/n:So, what are these tests?

Artoria:Stand in the middle of the ring first.

I walk over to the middle of the ring before several large boulders were set down in front of me, Gwain walked up and patted me on the back.

Gwain:The test of strength, each one weigh around 350 pounds each I've only been able to lift around two and a bit.

Walking up I pick up around 3 boulders with ease before kicking up the rest into the air letting them fall down onto me, I caught them all having a bit of trouble with all that weight on my back and having to balance the boulders on my back.

Gwain:My god how the hell are you doing that.

Y/n:*strained* I've had to do all my exercises with boulders strapped to me, I got used to it.

I put down the pile of boulders cracking the floor and finishing the test of strength, turning back around I see Merlin had set up a chess set and two chairs with him sitting down.

Merlin:Next the test of wit, a simple chess game.

I sit down and engage in a game of chess clashing wits with the mage in over an hour of game play, he was very cunning using but I had used my secret weapon a variation of the tension gambit:Misile variation winning both the game and the Test of wit much to Merlin's surprise.

Y/n:Well played ya horny bastard.

Merlin:You played good noble Knight.

We shook hands before I moved the table over to the side of the arena along with the boulders, I turn back around before catching a sword by clapping both my hands together stopping it.

Lancelot:Next is the test of combat!

He jumps back wrenching his sword out of my grip before stabbing it into the ground taking a low stance crouching ready to attack like a wolf, I equipe my helmet before taking out souledge twirling it around before smashing it into the ground sending cracks along the floor making him stumble.

Y/n:THIS NIGHTMARE SHALL CONSUME YOU!!

I charge at him putting him on guard before kicking him in the balls before headbutting him into the ground then I swung my sword up throwing him into the air, as he comes down I charge lightning into souledge before batting him across the court yard like a baseball making him hit a wall.

Lancelot:I'm not done yet!

He gets up grabbing a handful of ruble before throwing it at me as they rushed at me I stood there and took them not expecting to be hit with the force of a dragon as I'm pushed back, it seems that anything he touches becomes as strong as his sword meaning anything in this court yard could used as a weapon.

Y/n:So that's you're power.

Lancelot:It is and I'll show the king that she has no need for a Knight like you!

I can't understand him why is he so angry towards me I haven't even done anything to him. He charges at me hoping to get a hit in but I block it with an upward slash leaving him open for a punch so as he reeled back from it I grab him and explode a ball of energy against hin.

Y/n:Begone!

He gets blasted a bit away but lands on his feet quite angry before he rushes in again, I go for a slash but he kicks a piece of ruble up blocking the strike and obscuring my vision allowing him to get a couple hits in pushing me back. I growled at this before erupting in a purple aura pushing him back and empowering souledge with dark energy, I raise souledge before slashing at him relentlessly with down, up and side slashes doing major damage on him before stabbing souledge into the ground before slashing up sending ruble flying at him.