Chapter 17:Arrival

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*3rd pov*

A large blue portal is seen generating in a dark and lush forest, The team of servants lead by their master walked out examining the area. As Artorias set his eyes on the familier space he broke out into a sprint towards a seemingly random direction.

Gudako:WHERE ARE YOU GOING!

Artorias turned for a moment before carrying on.

Artorias:HOME!

This confused the servants before they ran after him well most did, Lartoria summoned her horse while Gil materialised his throne flying along side them sipping on some wine, they ran for about 15 minutes until they came to an slightly broken down and burnt house. Bodies of dead soldiers littered the ground around it and nearby trees were shattered, Artorias had already made his way to the stone extension on the side kicking the door halfway off it's hinges and across the room.

As the others caught up to him they saw him looking at what appears to be a magic powerd calender.

Artorias:*mumble*a week... Maybe two....

Jalter:What's so important about what week it is!!

Artorias:It's because... It's only been a week since me and my siblings died. 

Jalter kept her annoyed look but inside she felt sorry for him specifically about him having to be tortured by his past, Artoria took of Lartorias cloak before folding it up and handing it back to Gudako. He then rummaged around the room retreating two items:A round talisman with 3 etchings on it, a wolf, a dragon and two swords and a scorched version of Lartoria's cloak, putting it on he felt like his old safe (He looks like normal Artorias now, so the cloaks dirty and is a darker blue)

Artoria:That's better, now I can focus.

Gudako:Focus on what?

Artorias:Isn't it obvious? Finding my siblings then killing the bastard who created this singularity!

Gudako deflated a little before looking up at Artorias.

Gudako:How long will that take!?

Looking down at the pendant Artoria focused some Mana into it making the wolf carving glow a solid blue, swords with a dim silver and the dragon being an increasingly brighter gold.

Artorias:Hahaha! Not for long.

He ran back out side prompting everyone to follow, as they got to the front of the house they gazed to the dim sky seeing a sight that made their Jaws drop. A man at least 2-3 ft taller than Artorias riding on the back of a dark blue dragon that brought a rolling storm wherever it flew, as the figure landed they got a better look at him.

Both him and Artorias locked eyes before Artorias was tackled to the ground by the figure

Gwyn:Brother!