Chapter 12:Victory

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*3rd pov*

Breathing deeply Seig caught his breath before looking around him. The floor was tattered, walls cracked and crumbling the look on his sons face was contorted in anger and worry.

Seig:Son i-

Seig's eyes widened as he raised his sword, he had blocked a sword strike from his own son. He was pushed back a couple steps before he had to defend a plethora of slashes and thrusts, he tried to retaliate with a thrust of his own but was met with the metal boot of Y/n parrying his sword into the ground.

Seig:What!

Y/n spanstepping  up his sword before slashing across his chest leaving a large gash, grunting Seig pushed him off before going in the offensive. Slashing his attacks were met every time with a counter equal to his own allowing no openings, deciding to go all out he jumped back allowing a blue and purple aura to flow like a raging inferno from his right arm.

Seig:Feel this accursed power!

Seig rushed y/n expecting to destroy him with the power of the shard,but that was not the case. Y/n easily blocked him using soul edge before throwing him back, he gained his footing before looking up at his son.

Y/n's armour had materialised onto him before he charged at Seig. He raised his great sword before forcing it down onto Seig with all his might forcing him to block, loud cracks could be heard as seigs knees buckled and his armour strained from the force.

Seig:Son what are you!?

Just then he got a look into Y/n's eyes, they were glazed over with purple whisps of fire emerging from the corners, his once E/C eyes are now a deep red. The floor suddenly gave way sending the two heardling down into the room below, y/n slammed his sword into Seig forcing him down another floor. Then again and again,and again and again.

Until the reached they reached the ground floor, it was a large hall that was lined with pillars, gothic architecture red carpet and pale flowing curtains covering the windows.

Several guards that was posted their screamed in terror as the two bursted through the ceiling, they ran away once they witnessed y/n pin Seig to the floor.

Seig raised his hand slowly before caressing his sons cheek with a smile.

Seig:Son please don't do this.

Just for a moment Y/n's eyes flashed back to his E/C with the fire dimming down, and that's all seige needed. Grasping Y/n's neck he rolled over before lifting him up and slamming him into the floor cracking it, he did this a couple more times before Y/n's body went limp.

Seige:Good,he's out cold.

He put him down before he sat down next to him. Soon the rumble of several feet behind him so compos g himself he shakily got to his feet before turning around, he saw that the king had gotten a few knights and Merlin to help calm y/n down. The king looked between Seig and Y/n before questioning him.

Artoria:What happend?

Seig:Once we got here he let his Guard down, so I took advantage of it.

Artoria:Is he ok?

Seig:Of corse I wouldn't kill him for loosing his temper a bit.

Artoria:Good thank you.

Seig:No problem.

She then ushered a couple soldiers to carry him to their room, as they did so Seig decided to go for a walk in the town. As he left he stopped at the door activating his shard of soul edge before using it's soul sense ability, he looked back seeing the green orb for the soldiers, purple orb for Y/n and gold for the king, He smiled seeing somthing else. 3 orbs:One of sapphire, one of silver and the other of amathyst nestled in the Kings mid section, still smiling he he turned and walked out letting the doors close behind him.

*Time skip Y/n pov*

Oh god my head! What happened? I slowly get up feeling pains in my neck as I do, I look around finding myself back in my room. This is going to be a regular thing isn't it? I rise up from my bed before putting on a simple top and jeans and leaving the room.

I make my way through the castle taking in the sounds of the hussle and bussle of the city below, looking to my left it seems that I've gotten to my Kings room. Knocking on the door I wait for a moment before getting no response.

Hmm, weird. I open the door carefully before walking in and closing it behind me, looking around I spot my King asleep at the table with a bowl near her. What's this? Melted cheese and... Chocolate, I'm not even going to ask about that. I go over to her and pick her up from the chair before walking over to the bed, I put her down before tucking her in and closing the canopy around her making it darker for her. Smiling I move on to putting the foods away, so I put them away in one of the cupboards before thinking about what to do next. I've already wasted most of the day passed out because I lost control, dinners already been cooked and the castles been locked uo for the night so there's not much guarding to do.

Y/n:Eh might as well get some more sleep then.

I take off my top laying it on the table before taking my boots and socks off, I carefully slide through the canopy and lie down next to my king. I pull the blankets up before pulling her in close, slowing down my breathing I slowly drift off to sleep soothed by the feeling of her heart beet against my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~