Doctor for brideofharrystyles

"Emily, we've got to go," my brother, Michael, called up the stairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back, putting the final touches on my make up.

I had a therapy appointment today; I went once a week for my anxiety. I'd refused to go for a very long time until I'd had a really bad anxiety attack at one of Michael's parties.

Luke had been there and had helped me through it and, after, had spoken to me about starting therapy. I wasn't particularly keen on going to talk to a stranger about my issues but since Luke was a therapist I was fine with talking to him.

I also suffered from a mild form of autism which he also helped me with.

The only reason I really agreed to go to therapy with Luke was because he was hot. And I mean hot. I'd had a crush on him for forever. I'd never told him, and I didn't plan to, but at least I got to sit in a room alone with him for an hour a week.

I hurried downstairs, quickly pulling a pair of shoes on before joining Michael in the car.

I could drive, my car was just being serviced at the moment so Michael had to take me everywhere. It was annoying and hilarious at the same time. Last night I had made Michael drive an hour to this special store which sold something I was in desperate need of but in reality didn't exist. He'd called me four times whilst he was there, saying he couldn't find it, before he'd realised I had made it up. I could not stopped laughing though it was safe to say Michael was not the happiest.

The drive to the hospital was short and soon we had arrived. Luckily, Michael found a parking space near to the entrance because I was way too lazy to have to walk very far.

Heading inside, I went up to the desk and signed in, the receptionist telling me to take a seat and that Luke should be ready in a minute.

Michael made sure I was alright before saying he would be back in an hour to pick me up, pressing a quick kiss to my forehead before leaving.

"Emily Clifford," a nurse called after I had been sat there for a minute or two. I stood up, giving her a smile, as I followed her back to Luke's office.

She knocked, Luke saying "Come in", before she opened the door and I stepped inside.

"Emily, it's nice to see you," Luke greeted me with a smile as the nurse shut the door behind me.

"You too," I smiled in return.

"Couch like usual?" He asked, standing up with a notepad and pen in hand.

"Yep," I nodded, heading towards it and then sitting down.

Luke followed, going to sit down in the chair opposite.

"Sit on the couch with me?" I asked before he could sit down.

"I don't think I'm really supposed to. Not professional and all that," he said.

"Please, you were literally at my house yesterday morning. If anything's unprofessional it's you seeing me in my pyjamas eating breakfast," I chuckled, Luke laughing too.

"I guess you're right," he said, sitting down on the couch, though at the other end to me. We sat facing each other, legs crossed.

"So how have you been doing?" He asked.

"Since yesterday morning?" I responded dryly. "Just great. I ate my breakfast then got back into bed where I spent the day."

"You know I meant since our session last week."

"Well I haven't had any severe attacks," I told him.

"That's very good," Luke smiled. "You say severe so I'm assuming you've had some mild ones."