Chapter I:Choosing ceremony

Hi guys! I'm the author of this story and english isn't my first language, so please no criticism. This is also the first time i'm writing. Hope you like it!

It all started when I was 6 years old, I was in the garden behind our house with my oldest brother Oliver, he was 13 years old then. I was annoying AF, just because I wanted to. But it didn't turn out so well... he slapped me in the face and screamed that if I said anything, he would kill me. After that, my five other brothers punched and kicked me, out of fun. I stopped talking when I was ten, I don' t know why but I had no one to talk to. I had no friends, my father didn't like me, my mother (the only person who liked me) was dead, and my brothers hobby was to hurt me. Tim is six years oder than me and was the cruelest. He said awful things to me and always made clear that I could never beat or hurt him the way he hurt me. Oliver was the first one to transfer to Dauntless, I was nine then. The next year did Tim transfer to Dauntless and his final words to me was "If you transfer to Dauntless I will make your life hell". After Tim was gone, my brothers Jason and Mason, who is also twins, hit me the second I opened my mouth, they was so cruel, and always two against me. Two years after Tim transferred, the twins also transferred to Dauntless. Now it was only me and Alex, our father has found a new girlfriend and was with her 24/7. Alex wasn' t so mean to me, he only ignored me but when he was angry, he took it out on me. And every time he saw my scars in my back, legs and arms he laughed and remembered me of times when all five had a wrestling match against me. Then two years later he transferred to Dauntless like my other brothers. I had peace for two years. Every night a was I wondering why they did this to me and final I figured that they wanted to make me feel like the disappointment I was. They saw me like the black sheep (which I am, the only girl among boys).

"Amelia Alberto" I wake up from my thoughts when Max starts to call out the names. Right now I am in the Hub, about to chose my faction. I'm alone today, my father didn't even bother to come. I search for a familiar face in Dauntless, and that is when I see him. Even if it was seven years ago I saw him, I still recognized him: Oliver. At first I thought about join Abnegation, but now I know I will take Dauntless, for one reason: revenge. Now I am confused. One part of me wants to join Abnegation, so that I can find peace from my past, but the other half wants to join Dauntless to get revenge. I think about this for about five seconds before I decide.

"Zorro Zane" Max call out. I rise from my place and heading towards the stage with the bowls. I see many confused faces and wispers. My brothers are pretty famous, most people know the name Zane but no one knew that there is a sister. I can literly feel their gaze as I walk. I don't really look like Amity. Most Amity is dark skined or taned from all of their days in the field, but I only went outside when I was in school. I am pretty pale with dyed platinum white short hair. I have a blue beautiful eye, the other has a gigant scar acrossed it and I'm blind in that eye. It looks like I have a weird lens but it's my real eye. I am tall for a girl and slim, but with curvs. I am wearing a long yellow skirt so my scars won't be visible. I have also a shirt with long slevees.

It's so slient that I can hear coments about my eye as I walk towards Max. He gives me a knife and looks me in my eyes. It's like he tries to say sorry for my eye, pathetic, He is a Dauntless leader, shouldn't he be like stone cold? I think and cut my palm. Without hestiation I drop my blood into the Dauntless bowl. My blood sizzle on the coal and I look at Max. He smirks and I walk towards the Dauntless section. I take a place and waiting for the cermony to finish.

As soon as the last teenager choose every one from dauntless stands and runs out from the building. I Love the feeling when I run. I used to sneak out in the night to run throgh the apple orchards, just because I couldn't do it during the day, or my brothers would beat me. I am very fast and I used to count seconds as I run through the orchards.

We run for another ten minutes ans I see that i'm the fastes initiate from another faction. As soon as we reach the train tracks, every one starts climbing. I am happy that I used to climb trees, because it is hard to climb. The wind is cold but I don't care. I hear the train and starts running like the Dauntless born. Someone jumps up on the train and hit a buttom and all doors opens. I jump inside after another initiate.

After 30 minutes someone calls out that we should get ready. Ready for what? But then I see that people jumping from the train to a building. I get up and goes towars the opening. Then I jump. I love the feeling in the air but it dosn't last long. I land on my feet but have to roll instead of falling forward. I learned that from every time I jumped down from a tree. Every one is landning and I go to the group standing infront of a man. He is tall with black short hair in a bun. He has brown eyes and a tatto on his neck. He looks cruel and without hestiation I can tell that he is my brother Oliver.
"Im Oliver one of the Leaders here at Dauntless" He says loud and looking at every one. Then he continues,
"This is the way in to Dauntless, who's first?" no one wants to, so I go to the edge of the building and look down into the hole. Before I change my mind I jump.

Thank you for reading chapter one of stone cold Killer. I made some change in this chapter, so if you already have read this chapter, please re read it.