Chapter II: Initiate

The next second I land in a net. Im happy that my scars don't reopen as I climb to the side of the net were a man stands. Last year my scars on my back re opened almost twice a week for six months. The man helps me down from the net, he has brown hair and brown eyes. He is about 6 feet and muscular.

"What's your name? he asks me with a deep voice.

"Zorro" I answers

"First jumper: Zorro!" he shouts to the crowd of people before turning to me and says "Welcome to Dauntless". The next initiate comes down and I walk over to the crowd. I lean against the wall meanwile im waiting for the others to jump. A girl with bright pink hair and green eyes looks at me like I'm an alien. I catch her stare and she looks away quickly. After a while every one is down and the man who shouted out my name, turns towards us.

"Dauntless born go with Lauren and the transfer stays with me" he says. A woman with shining white hair and an asian look leads the group of Dauntless born away. I look at the transfer. It is seven from Candor, four boys and three girls, two other Amity, two boys (I think that they are twins) and five Erudite, three girls and two boys.

"I'm Four, I will be training you for the next couple of weeks" he says and looks at us, maybe a second too long at my blind eye. What is everyones problem? Why can't they just mind their own busniess? I think and roll my eyes. Four says something I don't hear and starts walking towards the dark corridors made out of stone. I follow next to some initiates and after a while we come to something that is called The Pit. He talks about the point system and that we initaites can buy whatever we want for free. Four shows us the tatto parlor, a clothing store, the dining hall,the training room and last the dorm.

There are 20 bunks, but we are only 15 so some is empty. There is a big table in the middle of the room with clothes and boots on. In the room next to the dorm is is toilets and showers.Four says that we have an hour break to eat and change clothes and then leaves the room so that we can change.I hurry to take a black t-shirt, black ripped jeans, a leather jacket and boots in my size. I take a bunk at the one wall, far away from the others. I see that the Amity girls takes bunk next to each other. They chat the whole time they change and soon the Erudite girls joins. I'm annoyed by their chat and as soon as I'm done I leave the dorm.

I'm heading towards the dining hall and enter the room. Most of the tables are empty and I go to the line to get my food. I take a plate with beef and salad and put it on my tray with a glas of water and an apple.I sit on an empty table, far away from the judging eyes and starts eating. I can't help but look for my brothers, but I get disappointed when I don't see them. They are pretty easy to spot. A tall 23 year old leader with black hair and brown eyes (Oliver), a tall and muscular 22 year old, copper skined man with black curly hair and blue eyes (Tim), two brown black haired 20 years old twin brothers with brown eyes (Jason and Mason) and an 18 years old outstanding blonde man with pale white skin and blue eyes (Alex)

I don't look up when the 6 girls in my initiate group sits down next to me, still chating. I roll my eyes. Of course that they want to be friends with me.

"Um...Hey, I'm Sara" A girl from Candor says. She has dark brown skin and long brown curly hair. She has brown eyes and a beautiful smile.

"I didn't really get your name..." she continues and smiles at me.

"It's Zorro" I answer

"Wow, it's a beautiful name" she says and I don't have to be blind in both eyes to see that she is lying. She finds it strange and looks to much at my scar. I look down at my plate, even though I'm still hungry I want to leave.

"So what happen to you eye?" a girl from Candor says, she is pale with orange hair and green eyes. I stand and take my tray before leaving, avoiding the question. As I leave I hear them say some coments about my rude attitude. When you loses one of your senses the other four becomes sharper and better. I make it fine without my right eye, I just have to turn on my head more the before. It was Alex who gave me my scar, so I understand if the other brothers doesn't recognize me . I leave my tray and goes out from the dining hall. I walk towards the training room, cuz I have nothing else to do.

There is no one in th training room as I walk inside. Its quiet. Almost to quiet. I look around and see lines of punching bags on both sides of the room. There is mats in the middle of the room, probably for fights. On the opposite wall I can see targets and a table infront. Probably for knife throwing or something like that. I walk to the wall to my right and leans against it. I don't have any clue of how much the clock is, but I don't really care.

I think that it has gone ten minutes when someone enters the room. I look up and see Four. Our eyes meet and I look away. He looks suprised, maybe because I'm all alone and here so early. Most initiates have friends but I don't really do friends. In fact I have never had a friend, so I make fine without one.

"So why are you here?" Four suddenly asks me. I look up at him, he is standing in the middle of the room. Isn't it obviously? I think but doesn't answers Four. I don't like talking and hate small talk. If it isn't necessary I don't answer. Four is waiting for an answer so I just shrug. He continues with whatever he was doing and I sit on the ground.

"What time is it?" I ask after some time, just to know how long I need to wait.

"12:45 pm" he says without looking at me. I nod for myself and stand up. As I stand someone is entering the room. A tall and muscular man with tattos on his arms. His blonde hair is slicked back and shaved on the sides. His cold blue eyes meet mine and he smirks evilly. He walks over to Four and they talk about something. I don't bother to listen and starts thinking about a plan for my revenge on my brothers. I want them all dead or at least hurt on the way they hurt me. I want to kill Alex first, no, first I want to cut a big scar across his eye and then push him in the chasm.

"Hi!" I look up to see who it is, it's Sara again. Now I'm irritated, why can't people just leave me alone so that I can be for my self?!

"Do you want something?" I ask much angrier then I wanted. Summer is in shock and look at me with wide eyes.

"Um...I just...wanted..." she stammers but I interrupt her.

"Want to be friends?" I ask and she nods doubtful "Sorry, I don't do friends" I walk of towards the group infront of Four and that other man.
God people from Candor are so pathetic, I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest.
"Ok, listen up!" Four yells and everyone goes slient.
"This is Eric, one of the leaders here and he will help with the training " Four says and looks at Eric, who looks bored to death but he still has that ice cold look in his eyes. Most people would say that he is intimidating but in my eyes is it just a shell that protect his real me. I know this because I also have that scary and cold shell.

"there is two stages of training, the first is physically where you will learn to master combat and weapons and the second is mentally, where you will face your worst fears and overcome them" Four says
"You will be ranked with the Dauntless Born but wont train together. The ranking has two purposes; to dicide in which order you will choose job after initiation. And who will be cut"

"Cut?!" asks the Candor girl with orange hair. She sounds like she might puke. Why is everyone so dramatic? I can't help but to roll my eyes.

"In the end of each stage the lowest ranked initiates will be leaving us" Eric says with an intimidating grin. Please don't begin with some bullsith about that-
"Why didn't we know that?" someone ask. Amazing!
"It's a new rule" Eric answers
"A new rule? Somebody should have told us that!" I'm sure that it was a Candor who said that.
"Why? Would you have chosen diffrently? Out of fear?" He asks but doesn't get an answer. It's hilarious!
Why am I the only one that find it's funny?
"You chose us, now we get to choose you" What a good speech from Eric *applauds*.

Thank You for reading this! This story is violent so of you don't feel comfortable with it, I sadly recommend to leave my Story. Just so that you know, I made some changes in this chapter (Summer's name is Sara now). Thank again if you continue to read!