Chapter VI: New color

A/N 

Oh shit... I was reminded that this book still exists (I had totally forgot about it) and I read through the chapter before to see that it wasn't even finished. So I'm sorry everyone that got a bit confused, but I have changed it so please go back and reread it, sorry again.

I wake up the next day with an headache, but I ignore it and get dressed in a black t-shirt, black jeans and black combat boots. I put my hair in some sort of a ponytail before I hurry to the dining room. There isn't many people there and I take a muffin and some coffee which taste really good before I go to the training room. 

I can see Sara and some others in my group. I walk towards Sara and starts to talk to her. I know that I shouldn't trying to make friends but I know that I deep down feel very lonely and wants to feel loved by someone. One thing I like about Sara is that she doesn't ask too personally questions. People allways comments on my eye or even my hair, (since it wasn't so normal with dyed hair in Amity) and that allways made me uncomfortable. Whenever someone would just walk up to me and ask me like "What happened with your eye" I allways feelt like they didn't care about me or that it may be sensitiv, no they only cared about the gossip. 

"Listen up initiates" I hear Four call and we all fall quiet " You're going to fight today and train with shoting. So everyone start running" And we all start to run. While we run I notice that neither Cloe, Sally or James are here. I wonder what might have happened. Or they just got so bad beaten yesterday that they can't be here today. We run three laps before Four calls us back again. 

He then tells us that we're going to practice  shoting and to follow him. We walk over to the guns and get one each. I take a gun and choses a target. Sara is next to me and I see her raise hur gun before she shoots a round bullets. She is quiet good at it and I turn to my own target before I raise my gun. I steady my arms and aim before I shoot. It hit the ring around the bullseye. I do that ten times without hitting the bullseye, which makes me frustrated. I lower my gun and go to get a new round of bullets. I look over at Saras target to see almost every hit in the bullseye. Why  can't I be good at this?  I think and stops myself from rolling my eyes. I take my bullets before I go back to my target. 

We continue shooting untill it's lunch and Four dismisses us. I walk with Sara to the dining hall and takes a tray with some food. 

"Are you feeling better today?" I ask and gets a confused look from Sara "I mean, you got knocked out yesterday, how are you feeling today?" 

"I'm Ok, I guess, I just have some bruises" She shruggs and continues to eat. I look around in the hall to see if any from the Zane brothers is here but don't see any. I should probably inform the others about Alex. If they haven't already found out. I continue to eat in silence and gets up then with Sara. We go back to the training room and wait for the others, but most are already here. After some while everyone is here and Four that the rest of us who doesn't fight should practice punches and kicks meanwhile. We nod and head of to the mats. But Four calls back Alice and Theo since they're  first up. 

I try to watch their fight while I'm punching on the punching bags but I don't want Eric or Four to notice. It takes a while untill Theo falls unconscious to the floor and next fight between Finn and Jacob begins. It doesn't take more than five minutes before I hear a thud and sees Jacob on the floor, as expected. 

Next fight is between Thomas and Mark, which is quiet intresting since both of them are very good. But as most fights, Thomas wins. Then my name is called and I walk up the mat to see Cameron on the other side. Oh boy... No, I'm not afraid, I just know that Cameron is gonna do his best to show everyone that he is better than me.