Bonus Chapter

The dark hallways were always silent at this hour since everyone was sleeping. Well except for the ones who worked in the control room to make sure that everyone really was sleeping. It had happen once or twice that Dauntless members had been caught on camera while they were roaming the facility. The transfers were the only ones who didn't know that there was cameras  almost everywhere in the Dauntless facility. Though there was one place where they didn't have any cameras or recorders: the Chasm. For one purpose only. Once a Divergent were descovered it might happen that they fell into the Chasm by the hands of the Leaders. Which Zorro had used to her adventage without knowing it.

Suddenly the silent night was interrupted by heavy boots, walking through the corridors. The cameras caught him and followed him through the corridors leading to the Chasm. But the ones working in the control room pretended that the Leader wasn't walking there. Something that wasn't uncommon.

The footsteps stopped by the entrance of the Chasm where another Leader and a man were leaned back on the wall. They were both dark haired, one had long hair pulled up in a ponytail while the other had curly hair with a fade. 

"What did you want to talk about?" the dark haired leader said confused as they walked over to the bridge over the Chasm just in case any recorder would catch their conversation. 

"We need to talk about the problem at hand. It'll soon be know to the rest of the Leader's if we don't deal with it now" the blonde leader with tattoo's along his neck said. The two leaders had know each other since their initiation, where they first meet. They almost considered each other brothers and could tell the other almost anything. 

"I know, and now that Jason is gone, Mason will probably want revenge. Then it's just a matter of time before she comes after us" The dark haired leader replied and glanced over at his dark haired brother who nodded. Even though there was a year between them, they were the same height. 

"Can't you just cut her out?" the brother asked the blonde haired leader "I mean that would solve the problem"

"I can't, I tried. But Four thinks that she's too good to be cut out. We'll just have to hope that she's worse in stage two" He answered defeated. 

"Why not send someone to take her out?" The brother tried again but was cut off.

"No this is family business, we'll have to take care of her" The dark haired leader said with a stern voice. Letting the other leaders or someone else taking care of it would probably be the easiest way but when it was about family he wanted to deal with it himself. Maybe it was because he felt a bit guilty about what he did to her all those years ago. Maybe he didn't want to see her dead. But we'll never know what he thought. 

"Are we going to tell her about her mother?" The blonde leader changed the topic. This was something they had never spoken about, except for when the dark haired leader first saw her in Dauntless and had to warn the blonde about it. 

"Only if we can use it to our advantage" The brothers said in unison before they all parted ways and pretended that the meeting never took place. 

A/N 

HI! 

I just felt like doing something else and I also wanted to give you a hint for the future. Anyway next chapter is the first day in phase 2. Can you guess her fears? And also, do you want a love intrest in this story? 

Sorry for the long wait, this chapter was already done but I just forgot to publish it...
Hope you liked it!

-Shado