Chapter VII: An interesting meeting

I wake up with a headache just like last morning. I hope it disapears soon, I hate the feeling. I realize that it was some days ago I showered and deside to take a shower this morning. I take some black clothes and walk to the showers. 

I'm alone in the room and place my clothes next to the shower before taking of my t-shirt and shorts that I us as pyjamas. I turn on the hot water and get under the stream. The water is soothing and I feel relaxed. But I don't have much time to shower and know that Four will wake the others soon. With a heavy sigh I turn of the water and dry myself with a towel before getting dressed. I have a black shirt with long sleeves and black jeans with my standard combat boots. 

I head back to the dorm to leave my pyjamas and see that everyone is awake. I nod to Sara as a 'Hi' before I put away my clothes. Together with Sara who has a black tank top and shorts I walk into the dining hall and take something to eat. But I'm not very hungry and end up throwing away a pice of bread and some coffee.  

We walk into the training room togheter and are the first ones there. We talk about different things like tattoos and our favorite food. She also tell me about her life in Candor and her family. She has a brother who she miss dearly and a dog called Kylo Ren. Her parents were often very strict towards her and always wanted to know the truth, that's one of the reasons that she trasferred to Dauntless. 

"Listen up everyone!" Four suddenly shouts and I realize that everyone is here now, even Cloe, James and Sally.  I barely listen as Four speaks and follow everyone to the table with knives and the targets. I take some knives like everyone eles and choose one target, agin next to Sara and Hanna to my left. We all begin with throwing knives and soon is knives hitting the floor or target the only sound in the training room. I try my best but I'm still not as good as Sara or Hanna who only hit the bullseye. 

After I got five new knives I suddenly feel like someone's watching me. I try to shake the feeling of but it only increases. I throw my last knife and turn around to get five new ones. I search with my eye for the one who's been staring at me. I realize who it is as soon as I look at Eric's icscold blue eyes. I quickly look away and the feeling of being watched disappears.  Why did Eric stare at me? The question rings in my head as I continue to throw knives. 

After two hours Four tell us that we're dismissed and I look around to see that Eric isn't here anymore. When did he leave? I wonder but quickly forgets about it as I walk with Sara to the dining hall. I take a hamburger and some water and sit down on the same table as Sara, Hanna and Alice. While they're talking, I'm quiet and lost in my own thoughts. 

The rest of the day is spent doing the thing I hate the most: fitness training. 

They litterally tried to kill me! Almost 100 push ups! And then sit ups and whatever! I was crawling out of that place because I was so exhausted, (maybe not crawling but definitely not walking like a normal human). That wasn't the worst part; Four wasn't there, so we were alone with Eric. How do you think that went? Cloe began crying like a child, Mark had nosebleed because Eric accidentally hit him in the face. He also yelled at us for being slow and weak. The only one he complimented was Thomas because we was always first done. But before we all walk out from the training room, he tell us that we're going to play Capture the flag tomorrow. I can hear some initiates whispering about how fun it'll be. 

I walk next to Sara to the line to get my food. I sit down on a table where Hanna and Alice sit and starts to eat. I'm not a big fan of dumplings or springrolls, but still I eat them. Sara sits down opposite me and I give her a smal smile. I look around to see Mason and Jason sitting by a table some rows away from me. I hold back a smirk and turn to Sara again.

"What do you think of Capture the flag?" Sara suddenly asks.

"I think that it would be fun, hope I'm in the winning team" I answer and silence lays upon us as we continue to eat.

"I'm done, are you coming to the dorm with me?" Sara asks me and rises from her seat. I watch the doors open and both Oliver and Tim walks in. My lucky day, isn't it?

"No, but go ahead, I'm coming soon" I say , she nods before she leaves. I lean back in my chair and smirks. I'm forming a speech in my head to say to them as I watch their every move. Oliver looks pissed and sits down next to Tim who has a serious expression. I can't se the twins since they have thier backs to me. Maybe you wonder how I could recognize them from behind? Let me tell you a secret, a predator can recognize it's pray without looking. I stand up and leave my tray before I head to their table, but very discreet.

"Have you seen Alex?" I hear Oliver ask.

"No, not since the day before yesterday, how so?" Jason and Mason asks in unison which makes Tim roll his eyes. I guess that he still thinks that the twins are patetic and weird.

"I know were he is" I say as I stop beside their table. They all look up on me with confused looks.

"Were is he?" Tim asks as Mason asks who I am. I turn to Tim, since I don't want them to know who I am yet.

"He is on the bottom of the Chasm" I say a bit quiter with a sweet smile. It takes them a second to understan what I have say.

" What have you done?" Oliver spits out and looks at me furiously, while Tim says 'Now he's out of the way' like I didn't just say that I killed him. I don't turn my attention to the twins but I know that they are outraged, since they liked Alex the most. 

"Oh I just pushed him over the edge" I say without breaking eyecontact with Oliver. The others just look at us, this conversation is between me and Oliver, since I hate him so much. 

"You know that I could just go to Max and say that you killed someone" He says, thinking he is smart, but I'm smarter.

"No you won't" I continue with that sick smile.

"How do you know that?"

"When you know who I am, you would do anything to kill me. You can't tell them that I killed Alex and then kill me, unless you want to lose your title" 

"You mess with the wrong family. Now tell me who you are before I send my brothers to kill you" He still thinks that he is smarter than me.

"Let just say that it is family business" I say with a evil smirk. I watch as their faces falls. 

"No it can't be..." Tim starts. It's coming in 3... 2... 1...

"Zorro" They all gasps.

"Hello Brothers" 

A/N 

haha  did someone se my TVD Kathrine reference 😂 ?

Shit is about to go down. Now the intresting parts will begin, when her brothers know of her. 

I'm so sorry that this chapter took so long to write but I had very much homework and exams and things to do. 

If I wrote a none Divergent fanfic, would you read it ? I'm currently writing on a book called One of The Five, it's a fantasy and almost dystopian.So if I publised it would anyone here read it or are you just intrested in Divergent fanfic's? Please comment so I know, cause I have like zero self-confidence and don't want to write something that no one reads. 

Anyways thank you for reading, please comment or vote!