Introduction

"Please.. please open your eyes." Your tear fell over my cheek as i weakly breathed out

"I.. I can't Ollie"

"Yes you can. Open your eyes."

I took a deep breath. You know that shaky breath, so weak you can easily guess it's the last one. That breath. My eyes slowly opened as i got blinded by the sun. It's 3PM. When the white light softly faded you appeared to me like an angel. It hurts to see you cry over my body.

"It's going to be okay Ollie.. It has to happen" i weakly smiled enjoying the way you held my hand against your chest, as if you could hold me back from death.

"it's not fair" you said as i felt another one of your warm tears roll over my face.

" You knew it since day 1"

You nodded and bent over to lay your shaky lips over my forehead. " Just please keep your eyes opened."

I managed to lay my hand over your jaw to pull you in my neck so you don't have to see me close my eyes as i heard you cry and repeat your beg over and over again. The sun was burning my bare legs and the wind went to brush my whole corpse sending me chills. The cop's car is close. I can hear their alarm ringing. They are only a few streets away and yet it's already too late. A bird is singing. The one sitting on the third house on the left's window. The white one. The institute starts to get blurry and i can't feel you anymore yet you didn't move. You are still on your knees, face buried in my neck. I know it because i hear you sobbing. For the first time ever my mind is empty, so empty i don't even know if i realize my soul is leaving my body. All i know is you are here against me and that's all i need. A thick curtain covered my eyes as your sobs stopped resonating in my ears. And as everything crumbled down into the darkness of death, your words brought me up to the other world. "Please open your eyes"

"Hall time Regina" The security man's voice resonated in this tiny little room. I opened my eyes feeling the way the mattress met against my body. Today is the day. "I am coming" I answered him and stood up. My dark short hair caressed my ears while falling over my shoulders and i took the time to feel my legs carry me before i made another move. Today is the day i am going to meet you for the first time.