{Pt. 3} Time To Get Those Bells

(Okay so in this I'm gonna call Jiraiya "Uncle Jiraiya". I want him to be included in (Y/n)'s life. Also he helped train (Y/n) along with some other ninja's before he left. It'll affect the plot. I figured I should mention this now.)

I began searching for Kakashi-Sensei until I finally got to a spot where I could see him. He's leaning up against a tree reading a book. Is that Icha Icha? Huh did not expect him to read that stuff. I wonder how Uncle Jiraiya's doing. I haven't seen him in a while. I summoned a blood clone and it quickly ran to the other side of Kakashi in the trees. We both very quietly jumped down. I had my clone throw a rock far away to it's left to distract Kakashi-sensei. He looked in front of him, then all around him. Then he started walking in my direction. My clone ran up behind him secretly, and I charged toward him as well. We both performed a fireball jutsu and captured him in the flames. When the flames died down, a log was there. Substitution jutsu. How could I be that stupid. I felt a presence behind me, which was Kakashi-Sensei. 

With that, my other clone which I secretly summoned behind me and the one in front of me, ran towards Kakashi-Sensei. I turned around and started fighting him with my kunai. He actually looked up from his book. The look in his eye seemed like he was having a lot of trouble. I was very quick and agile like a cat, but he was better. After a couple of seconds, I backed away. At this point I unsummonded my clones and fought him one-on-one. I quickly teleported behind him and cut him with my kunai. I ended up cutting pretty deep in his right arm. With that, he ran off.

I chased him until we stopped at a rather big lake/pond (?). Haha, dumb move. He started performing a basic water jutsu, which I easily copied with my sharingan secretly. Each jutsu we performed got progressively harder one's to perform. I think at this point he'd have to come with the intent to kill me if he wanted with that. He was about to perform the Water Dragon Bullet technique. I started performing the jutsu but he got the upper-hand and his dragon sent me underwater. After I rose to the surface, he was standing right there, ready to fight. He ran towards me to fight and easily beat me since I was still getting my breath and balance back. He swiped my feet from right under me, making me land on my back. He pinned me down, his arms on the outside of mine, legs/feet on the outside of mine.

"Haha, beat you." he said in a playful, deep voice. Omg that was hot. Wait what am I thinking?! He had his guard down. I use my right leg to kick his left leg over. Now I was on top. He was laying down on the water and I was sitting on his stomach. "Nope, I beat you!" I said as I held up the bells. We stayed there for a second, looking in each other's eyes. I realized what position we were in and immediately got up. He laughed a little bit. "Here, these are yours." I gave him back the bells. "Thank you... You know, you're really strong for someone your age. You seem like you've had experience. How are you that good?" He questioned me as we walked back to the rest of the group. "I don't know, guess you'll have to figure it out."

After a while we saw everyone again. It looks like the old man is telling them a story. Better not be about me. They're all sitting on the ground. Naruto and Sakura seem so entertained and Sasuke I could tell was into the story but looked unimpressed. My old man looked up, so did the others. " (Y/n) how'd you do?" Naruto ran up and questioned me. "I won." I said proudly. "KAKASHI-SENSEI!! CAN WE GO GET RAMEN? PLLLEEEEAAASSSE!" Naruto screamed. Kakashi-sensei thought for a second, looked at all of us, then said "Alright" And with that we were off.