{Pt 9} Scars

SUPRISE! I UPDATED AFETR LIKE, 5 MONTHS.

Sorry about not updating at all, I've been pretty busy and I lost motivation for a bit but now I'm back! You might wanna read the last chapter or two to refresh yourself.

Also warning, there is mention of blood and scars, as you can tell by the title BUT, the ending is pretty cool. Now, enjoy!!

~

"Get away from here!"

"Freak!"

"You'll bring them here!"

No

No no no no no

"No I won't! I'm nothing like them! They got rid of me, what makes you think I have any association with them!"

They didn't listen. They believe the stories they were told.

"You're a monster!"

That's right. I was the monster they told their kids about before bed. It's sad to think some people became ninjas just to try and find me and put my head on a platter. People feel as if I should pay for my parent's sins. Why?

"Leave!"

They shoved and pushed me around. I looked all around for someone to help, then I found his eyes. His beautiful eyes.

He stood there and did nothing. My own lover banishing me out of my home. My village.

I stopped fighting and let them push my body about.

They threw me out of the gates and shut them.

I was all alone yet again.

My body hurt. Everything hurt.

I looked ahead and saw a man with orange hair facing me.

He walked closer and I knew exactly who it was before he started talking.

"(Y/n)."

"Pain."

~

I woke up in a sweat. I was facing the wall. 4:30. Great, I'm not going back to sleep anytime soon.

I tried to move but two arms were wrapped around my scarred body. I could feel his breath against my skin, giving me goosebumps. I tried my best to free myself from Kakashi's arm and ended up successful.

I stood up and looked towards him. He looked so peaceful while he slept. If only I could.

I looked around for clothes and ended up grabbing a shirt of his and my underwear. I walked into the bathroom, shut the door, then turned on the lights.

I looked like a mess. My hair was all over the place. My face was tear-stained and covered in sweat from the nightmare and last night's activities. My eyes trailed further down. My neck and collarbone were littered with bite marks, bruises and hickeys which was honestly, hot. My hips and thighs had bruises too. Then I took in everything. My whole body. It was covered in scars from previous battles and training. And my tattoo. I'm not gonna lie, I love it.

As I was caught up in looking at myself, I heard the door open. Kakashi stood in the doorway wearing sweatpants. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I said I went to grab his shirt. "You didn't. It's... okay." He said.

I looked at him, concerned by the way he said that. "Your back, what happened?" Kakashi said cautiously as he came closer. I looked down at the sink and smiled. "Anbu mission gone horribly wrong." I had a scar that looked like an 'X' that covered my entire back. To be honest, I'm not particularly fond of it. I looked up at him though the mirror. He wanted to know more so I continued as I put the clothes on.