A Forgotten "Friend"

After Kakashi and I finished up in the hot springs, we went back to our room to get ready for the day. By the time we were done, it was around 7:30 in the morning. I decided to go and check on the three trouble makers.

As I was making my way down to their rooms, I ran into Prince Chikao walking down the stairs. "Why hello there, beautiful. How did you sleep last night?"

"I slept quite well actually. First time in a while to be honest."

"Very good. I'm glad I could help the princess get her beauty sleep."

"And I am very grateful for it."

Chikao smiled. "Well whenever you're done with what you're doing, breakfast will be served in a half hour."

"Thank you! I'll have to let everyone know."

As I was walking away, I felt a strange presence behind me. I turned around and only saw Chikao turning the corner. I shook off the feeling and kept walking towards the trio.

I arrived at their door and heard nothing. "Guys, it's time for breakfast." I said as I knocked on the door. Nothing. No response. Not even a shuffle. "Guys? Come on, open the door." Still nothing.

I jiggled the door knob and it was locked as figured. I took a few steps back and put my shoulder out front. It took a few times running into the door but I managed to open it. They were nowhere in sight. I checked the bathroom and under the bed, even in the closet. Nothing. Their luggage was still here though. I smelled around the room too and smelt an unfamiliar scent. It was a dirty scent, nothing like anyone in the palace. I looked around a bit and saw a hole in the wall with fresh blood surrounding it. There was definitely a fight in here. I decided to cut my investigation short and run and find Kakashi.

I sprinted out of there as fast as I could. As I turned a corner, I ran into someone. I looked up and saw Kakashi regaining his balance. "(Y/n), where is everyone? And why are you running?"

"They're gone. All three of them."

"What do you mean "gone"?"

"Gone. They're not in their room or anywhere around the area."

"They're probably already down eating breakfast."

"No. You don't understand. SomeONE took them."

"What?"

"It'd be better if you saw it."

We ran towards their room and Kakashi smelled the scent too. "I don't like that smell. It doesn't seem friendly."

"Me neither. And can you figure out who's blood that is? I don't know everyone's smell yet."

Kakashi leaned in and smelled. "Sakura."

Go figure.

All of the sudden, Kakashi and I had towel's around our mouths. I tried clawing at whoever was behind me but my body fell limp. I looked to my left and saw Kakashi fall to the ground. I slowly did the same.

{Timeskip}

Ow. My head. I tried to move my hand up but found it was restrained to a chair, and so were my legs. I instantly came to senses. I turned my head and felt I was wearing a blindfold. I tried looking through it but I couldn't. It was sharingan and byakugan proof.

Shit shit shit.

I tried to scream but nothing came out. Everything hurts. It felt as if some of my rib cages were broken. I tried to move every part of my body to see what was injured. Nothing major besides my chest. Just bruises and scratches.