{Pt. 4} Ichiraku's 🍜

Okay so like before we begin, I thought about a few things. I'm aging the character back to 16 because them being 18 effected the plot too much.

The walk to Ichiraku's was pretty peaceful, despite Naruto talking the whole time. Lord Third and my other comrades walked in front. Me and Kakashi-Sensei trailed behind them. Sakura kept trying to talk to Sasuke, which didn't work. Naruto was talking with my old man about how he's gonna be hokage and how hungry he was. Kakashi-Sensei had his nose in his pervy book the entire time. How does he not run into anything?

I looked at Kakashi-Sensei. Who gave him the right to look that good? I questioned myself. I looked ahead and noticed we were almost there. I'm starving so much right now. I can't wait to eat!

Some say I could eat more than Naruto, which I have out eaten him before. Some of the times we go to Ichiraku's, we see who could eat more ramen. Sometimes he wins, sometimes I win. Currently I'm in the lead! Naruto's pretty mad about that.

We finally arrived at Ichiraku's. There was no one inside except Teuchi, the man who owned the ramen shop that me and Naruto love so much. We took our seats at the counter. Starting from left to right was Kakashi-Sensei, me, Hiruzen, Naruto, Sakura then seated at the end was Sasuke.

Me and Teuchi are pretty close. He was one of the first people to accept me. Fun fact, because of him, I met Naruto.

Flashback somewhat

It had been a year or so since I arrived at Konoha. I had no friends, only the Jonin's who taught me like Hayate who trained me to become a great swordsman, and Ibiki who helped me with the Anbu. A little fact about me is I use two swords in battle. I always carry them on my back in an X shape (Like Deadpool). One time I came to Ichiraku's, there was a kid around my age in an orange jumpsuit. Teuchi noticed me and smiled. "Why hello (Y/n)! Same thing as normal?" I smiled back. "You know it!" I took a seat at the counter. The orange jumpsuit boy looked at me with a huge smile on his face. "Hi!!! I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm gonna be hokage one day! Believe It!!!" I laughed a little. "Hello Naruto, I'm (Y/n)(L/n)." I said, reaching out my hand.

Instead of going for a handshake he went for a hug. It shocked me at first but I hugged back. He let go and had a little tear in his eye. "(Y/n), can you maybe, be my first friend?" I was stunned. Does this boy not have any friends? I mean, I don't either. Kids hate me. "Really? I've never had any friends before either." His eyes light up with pure joy and excitement. "I HAVE A FRIEND! I HAVE A FRIEND!" Naruto said, leaping around the shop. I smiled big. That was one of the first times I smiled genuinely. Sure I smile slightly here and there but that's just out of politeness.

"(Y/n), Naruto, your bowls are ready!" Teuchi said from the counter. Me and Naruto hopped back on the stools. We sat right next to each other. "Here, let me pay for us (Y/n)." "No no, let me, Naruto."

Teuchi laughed. We looked at him. "It's fine you two. It's on the house!" "REALLY?!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" Naruto and I said at the same time. I think we're gonna get along just fine.

End of le flashback

Teuchi took orders from everyone. He already knew mine and Naruto's though. Everyone talked while me and Kakashi-Sensei sat there and listened. "So (Y/n), I wanna get to know you." Kakashi-Sensei said out of nowhere. That was pretty random. "Okay so what do you want to know?" He turned to face me. I did the same.

"What are some things you like?"

"I like hanging out with Naruto I guess."

"Things you dislike?"

"I hate most people but other than that, nothing I can think of." I paused for a second. "What about you Kakashi-Sensei?" He looked stunned for a second.

He thought for a second. "Well I like students who behave and lets see... I dislike fried and sweet foods. There you go!" He said with his classic closed eye smile. There was an awkward silence after that until Kakashi-Sensei asked another question.

"So, like I asked earlier, how are you so skilled?"

"Well being the daughter of the Third Hokage you learn a few things."

"A few things? The way you fought clearly showed you have experience. You were able to copy my moves. Why's that?"

And right on time the ramen was set on the counter. Thank God. We all thanked Teuchi for the food and dug in. I ate with my head looking down. I didn't want to start a conversation or keep the conversation going with Kakashi-Sensei. He can't know anything, not yet at least

I had no idea what to write at the end

Word count- 852 words