WILL YOUR OMMA MARRY MY APPA? (part 1)

This story is dedicated to mokhtarsaidi8 . This is her/his idea. Thank you for the suggestion.

•••

The most terrifying thing for a six year old child is to face the first day of school and Park Jimin is having a hard time convincing his daughter to get out of the car

"Yeji, you're a brave girl, remember? It's just the first day. For sure you will meet some friends. It's nice to meet new people, right? You will have a playmate who you can invite to our house to enjoy the lego set we bought. My baby, please? For Appa?" He cups her face and his child pouts.

"I am scared Appa..."

Jimin gave her a soft smile, "Aren't you excited to have a best friend? It's your dream, right?"

"But what if they are not nice?"

"Aigoo, my baby, not all of them aren't nice. You will find a friend who's kind for sure."

"Appa... can I just stay at home?"

"Yeji-ssi, you promised me. You promised your Omma in heaven, you will finish school, right?"
Yeji frowns but remembering her promise, she finally went out of the car. Jimin excitedly hopped off too and ran to her, "You can do this my baby."

"For you Appa and for Omma, I will be brave."

He sits in front of her and softly pinched her cheeks, "That's my daughter! I am proud of you."

He pecked her on her forehead, "You have your phone with you. Call me when you need me."

Yeji nodded and took a deep breath... She was about to step forward when she stopped and faced her father again. "If ever I meet a friend Appa, can I invite her home?"

Jimin smiled widely, "Yes baby, sure. Text me beforehand so that I can cook."

Yeji finally smiled, "That's a promise."

They pinky promised each other and Yeji finally walked into the gate. Jimin watched her until he can't see her anymore. He feels proud seeing his daughter being brave like that. He knows the anxiety. He can relate 'cause it has no difference with what he felt when her mother passed away. His late wife died because of cancer. He had a hard time accepting her death. Jimin loved her too much, too much that he wanted to end his life but their little girl saved him. Yeji gave him hope to continue living. He had many doubts if he will be able to be a good father to her but it all faded when he started to accept the reality and believed in himself. Looking at Yeji now, he wants to praise himself 'cause he can say that he raised her well. For sure, his wife in heaven is proud of him too.

He went back inside his car starting the engine. He shifted his gear and was ready to drive away when his bracelet loosened from his wrist and fell on his feet. He was picking it up when he heard a loud scream. Jimin immediately pushed the break pedal.

"Yah!!" A lady screamed who's almost hit by his car. Jimin quickly turned off the engine and went out rushing to the lady who's wearing a pink skirt, a long sleeves white blouse and a pair of black heels. She looks stunning with her light make-up on... almost like an angel but when she opened her mouth, the evil came out.

"F*ck you! Didn't you see me?" the lady angrily confronts him and he was just speechless looking at her in awe not because he finds her so beautiful but because he is shocked with her foul mouth. Knowing that they are in front of a primary school, she must not curse like that as there are children passing by and they can hear her.

"What?" the woman asked so annoyed with her balled fists like wanting to hurt him.

"Miss, I am sorry. It was not my intention to hit you. I am s..." he hasn't finished his sentence but she cuts him.

"Aigoo! Next time, you look at your way first. What an irresponsible jerk you are!" the lady gave him a disgusted look before going to her car which is parked beside his vehicle. He watched her drive away until her car disappeared from his sight.

He shook his head, "What a scandalous woman," he muttered before riding his vehicle to his office.

•••

Park Jimin is the President of Ernea Savings Bank and though his schedule is tight, he is a hands-on father to Yeji. Well his child is the reason why he is working so hard. He wanted to give her a good name and a good life.

Jimin just finished his meeting with the managers of the branches of Ernea. His executive assistant resigned that's why he is having a hard time to fix his appointments. He is checking his journal when the Head the of Human Resource Department, Miss Lee Jiwon entered his office.

"Sir Park, the applicant for the executive assistant position is outside. Here's her data sheet," Jiwon gave him the folder. "Her name is Yoo Jeongyeon."

"Arasseo, call her in," he orders setting aside his journal.

"Okay Sir."

"Thank you," he said and Miss Lee went out.

Jimin hasn't opened the folder when the applicant entered. He couldn't believe if what he is seeing right now is true but he definitely recognized her. She was the woman who yelled at him at the primary school. They were both shocked especially when she landed her eyes on him.

A smirk then escapes his lips, "What fate do we have... Miss..." he finally opened the folder reading her name out loud, "Miss Yoo Jeongyeon."