STOP ME FROM FALLING (Part One)

JIMIN

JIMIN

Have you ever experienced looking at someone and say, "Sh*t, she's so pretty."? And then you badly want to talk to her but your nerves is killing you making you frozen in your place like a statue so you just stay on your corner and just stare at her?

Creepy as it is but I can't help it. I can't look away because she's too beautiful not to stare at. Her long hair neatly tied into a ponytail while her eyes glisten with her reading glasses. She looks nerdy indeed but her beauty stands out. I wanted to make a move but my buttocks are stuck on my seat. The guys played on me again. I didn't check my seat, there was a gum on it. My friends always do this to me. I don't know if I can still call them my friends after all the tricks and pranks they did to me but we've been together since grade school. They know that I have a great patience so they always victimize me. I want to call this bullying but what can I do? They are already part of my life. But why do they need to do this to me this time? Especially now that I am crushing on someone? Anyway, I am too nervous to talk to her. I don't think I can start a good conversation with her and she seems unapproachable. It's better to stay on my seat and focus on this book... Wait, what am I reading? Where's my book?

"I thought you are studying Park Jimin..." I heard the voice and I am sure it's Taehyung. I looked up and I was right. He is standing at my back with his one brow playfully raised while an obvious smirk is written on his lips. He is holding my Taxation book and I can't help but to glare at him. I know, he is the mastermind of this gum on my seat.

"Stop looking at her," he poked my cheek and sat on the chair beside me.

"Go away," I muttered annoyed.

"A library is not a place to check on someone," he again poked my cheek.

"Stop it," I said keeping my voice low while shoving his finger away.

He giggled and gave me back my book. "She's Yoo Jeongyeon, a sophomore and transferee. She is taking up Mass Communication and I heard she auditioned to be part of the Dance Club."

"How did you know all about that?"

"Duh? Have you forgotten that your best friend here is the Vice President of the College of Arts? I was there when she auditioned and I am telling you, she's great. We could partner her with you for the Ballroom competition."

"I told you, I am not going to participate."

"Then why did you join the dance club?"

"Duh, as if you didn't force me."

"But you successfully passed it. Jiminie, I know how much you love dancing."

"My father wouldn't love it."

"That's why you're taking up Accountancy. For once, do what you want. I already signed your name as the participant along with her..." Taehyung pointed at the lady I was eyeing and hell, why did he do that?